13th August 2018, 06:27 PM
Bhumi4729

How to apply for All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Mysore after 2nd PUC?

I don't have sufficient information about how to join All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH), Mysore. So, I want to know about the entrance exam and how can I prepare for that and when they are conducted. Please help me to find these information.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join audiology courses?
  2. Entrance exam available to study MSc(Speech Language Pathology) in All India Institute of Speech and Hearing? -- [New]
  3. Can we do Master degree after Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology (BASLP) from AIISH College, Mysore?
  4. Do I have to pay extra fee to do PG Diploma in Neuro Audiology in All India Institute of Speech & Hearing if belongs to other state candidate?
  5. Entrance exams for masters in speech and hearing in AYJNIHH mumbai and secunderbad, SRMC chennai, AIISH mysore and in KMC mangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to take admission in National Institute of Speech and Hearing, Kerala to study Audiology and Speech Language course? What is the fee structure?
  7. Entrance exams for masters in speech and hearing in AYJNIHH Mumbai and Secunderbad SRMC Chennai, AIISH Mysore and in KMC Mangalore? Where to get the application forms?
  8. Is there any entrance exam for BASLP course?
  9. Is there any entrance exam available for admission in BASLP at All India Institute of Speech and Hearing?
  10. Can I pursue B.Ed after bachelor degree in speech and hearing?
  11. Career as speech and hearing therapist?
  12. Biology streams available to study in M.Sc for Speech and Hearing graduate?
  13. Procedure to study correspondence B.A. in Mysore University for 2nd PUC Arts student?
  14. How should I join speech and hearing degree in Kerala?
  15. Which government colleges offer BSc forensic science and criminology? What is the fees in private colleges?
  16. How to get a government job after completing diploma in speech and hearing at Mumbai
  17. Which course should I opt after completion of 2nd PUC?
  18. Eligibility to study Speech & Hearing Diploma course for 10th candidate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?