16th March 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I directly register for intermediate course after passing B.Com? How much is the registration fee?

sir/madam, i am b.com graduate can i directly registration for the intermediate cource and how much the registration fee and when i am registrationfor the june 2012 exams?

1st June 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I directly register for intermediate course after passing B.Com? How much is the registration fee?

i had given my t.y.b.com exam in march 2012 and i had not cleared s.y. b.com A.T.K.T exam so can i registered for cs intermediate exam & when my exam will due as early as possible
23rd February 2013, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I directly register for intermediate course after passing B.Com? How much is the registration fee?

what is the benefit to join cs intermiadiate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?