8th August 2017, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I do 12th standard and polytechnic course together?

Can I do 12th standard and Polytechnic course together? Is that possible? If so, can you please tell me what are the steps to be followed for it? Which school I need to be enrolled and which board in that case? Awaiting for reply from someone to help me in this matter.

12th August 2017, 04:59 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do 12th standard and polytechnic course together?

No, you can't pursue 12th standard and Polytechnic course at the same time. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue 12th standard and Polytechnic course. You can pursue 12th standard and after that, you can take admission in Polytechnic course.
13th August 2017, 07:54 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do 12th standard and polytechnic course together?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do 12th standard and Polytechnic course together? Is that possible? If so, can you please tell me what are the steps to be followed for it? Which school I need to be enrolled and which board in that case? Awaiting for reply from someone to help me in this matter.
Sorry,it is not possible for you to continue studying regular 12th and polytechnic diploma at same time.If you try to do it then one of your educational qualification is invalid.

>> Both polytechnic diploma and 12th are equivalent if you want to do polytechnic diploma then join it as regular after that you can do 12th from NIOS(National Institute of Open School) board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?