28th November 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BE after completion of BCA by Lateral Entry?

Can i do be after completing bca by lateral entry

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be any Lateral Entry Scheme into 2nd year of BCA after completion of 3 years Diploma in Computer Science?
  2. Can I do BE after completion of BCA by Lateral Entry?
  3. Lateral entry to MCA is possible having a year gap after BCA?
  4. Best course for Diploma in Mechanical holder?
  5. Is it possible for me to get lateral entry in IIT after completion of diploma course in information technology?
  6. Am I eligible to study for MCA lateral entry for Anna University? I have done BCA lateral entry in tamilnadu open university
  7. Am I eligible to study for MCA lateral entry after doing BCA in Tamilnadu Open University?
  8. Duration of MCA course after BCA? Difference between lateral entry and continue entry in MCA?
  9. Advantages and Disadvantages of pursuing MCA Lateral entry after BCA completion?
  10. How to take admission for BE in Aeronautical Engineering being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How to get lateral entry admission in NIT after Diploma completion? -- [New]
  12. Which are the colleges providing lateral entry in MCA from BCA holder? What is the syllabus?
  13. Am I eligible for lateral entry in 3rd semester of MCA regular?
  14. Can I get direct admission to study B.E. after completing BCA?
  15. How may i get admission directly in second year of B.Tech course in West Bengal? I am in B.Tech first year at Dr. MGR University
  16. Possibility of doing diploma in Automobile in order to do Automobile engineering later?
  17. Can I join B.Tech after completing B.Sc. IT ?
  18. Is there lateral entry for MCA in coming years? -- [Most Discussed]
30th November 2011, 10:49 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BE after completion of BCA by Lateral Entry?

dear friend,
No, my friend you will not be eligible to do BE course after completion of BCA..

Lateral entry exams are for diploma holders.. One can appear in Lateral entry exam after completion of diploma course to get admission in 2nd year of BE course..

So, after BCA you will not be eligible to appear in lateral entry exam.

You can go for MCA course, which is very much job prospective..
For that you have to appear in MCA entrance exams like- NIMCET, JECA..

So, go for it..
All the best.
10th February 2012, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

i am bca but i am much intrested in mechanical engineering so can you tell me the way how to join it
16th May 2012, 12:55 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I do BE after completion of BCA by Lateral Entry?

Hi

B.E is the Bachelor in Engineering course which is a full time 4 years program. In the same place BCA is the Bachelor in Computer Applications. This is a 3 years Computer Application program.

As you ask if you can do BE after completion of your BCA. I am really sorry to say that as such in no lateral entry scheme for the BCA degree holders.

If you would have been a Diploma holder then you could have taken lateral 2nd year entries in the B.E/B.Tech

But BCA is a totally different course and so I am really sorry to say that you cannot take lateral entry in B.E with this course BCA degree.

You have to apply for the entrances out of which the IIT JEE, and AIEEE and some others eligibility criteria you have missed because of your age and attempt limits.

However you can always study Engineering from the private Universities which are offering many courses like ECE, SE, ME, EEE, IT etc.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
16th May 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

BCA 1st and 2nd sem all sub solved question paper
12th June 2012, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Can I do BCA after completion of 3 YEARS DIPLOMA by Lateral Entry?
10th July 2013, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

IS MS IN COMPUTERS BE DONE AFTER BCA . IF SO WHICH INSTITUTE OFFERS IT IN BANGALORE?
19th August 2013, 10:19 PM
singh soorme
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Can I do BE after completion of BCA by Lateral Entry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i do be after completing bca by lateral entry
Hi friend,

You are not eligible for Lateral entry in BE after completing your BCA,as you had already done your Graduation degree so why you are again going for a Graduate degree,so I recommend you to go for MCA/MBA etc, go for Post Graduation degree.

Good Colleges in India for BCA/MCA courses:

Christ University,Bangalore.

VIT,Vellore.

Lovely Professional University,Jalandhar.

Madras Christian College,Chennai.

KIIT University,Orissa.

IBSAR,Mumbai.

SRM University,Tamil Nadu.

My recommendation to you is that,but career is yours so you must make a good choice,so here I am also providing you the list of Top Engineering Colleges,in case you go for Engineering,it will help you.

IIT,Kharagpur

IIT,Kanpur

IIT,Bombay

IIT,Madras

IIT,Roorkee

IIT,Guwahati

IIT,BHU,Varanasi

College of Engineering,Anna University,Guindy

ISMU,Dhanbad

BITS,Pilani

BIT,Hyderabad

BIT,Mesra

PSG College of Technology,Coimbatore

Manipal Institute of Technology,Manipal

Institute of Technology,Nirma University,Ahmedabad

Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology,Patiala

Punjab Engineering College,Chandigarh.

All the best.
2nd August 2016, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Why after studying bca lateral entry is not eligible to mca counseling pls i want answer and chance to study mca course pls answer me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?