1st August 2012, 07:55 PM
akshayfeb97

Can I do B.Arch through commerce-Mathematics?

experts........
please tell me can i do b.arch through commerce-mathematics????????? & if i can then tell me which exam i have to fight????? & can i fight aieee for it??? or any other exam????

Related Questions:
  1. Commerce student who have studied Mathematics can do Bachelor degree in Mathematics?
  2. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same?
  3. Computer Application or Mathematics, which one should I opt in H.S. Commerce?
  4. Are Olympiads organised for graduation students for Accountacy area?
  5. How much rank is required in COMEDK after scoring 121 in NATA and 64% in 12th? Can I expect to get admission?
  6. UPTU rank required for admission in Ghaziabad and Noida colleges in general category? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu?
  8. How can I prepare for 12th Commerce CBSE exam? Mathematics syllabus of 12th Commerce CBSE Board?
  9. Can general mathematics students opt for commerce?
  10. Am I eligible to study Maths in B.Com if pursuing 12th Commerce with Physical Education?
  11. Solved papers for AIEEE BArch exam?
  12. What is SAP and what could be the eligibility criteria for it?
  13. Which are the exams that I have to answer to enter in B.Arch?
  14. Difference between B.E and B.Tech? Semester fee of NIT Jalandhar, NIT Patna? Ranks required for admission in those colleges?
  15. Is it necessary to study Mathematics in 12th Commerce to get admission in BBA? -- [New]
  16. Is it possible to appear only in Mathematics exam of NIOS for Higher Secondary Commerce student?
  17. What are the subjects of NDA entrance exam for commerce student without Mathematics?
  18. Does anyone have a 2nd PUC blueprint of commerce mathematics and accountancy?
3rd August 2012, 08:34 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Arch through commerce-Mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshayfeb97 View Post
experts........
please tell me can i do b.arch through commerce-mathematics????????? & if i can then tell me which exam i have to fight????? & can i fight aieee for it??? or any other exam????
To pursue Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch), having Mathematics at the higher secondary level is mandatory. So, no matter which stream you belong to, if you have studied Mathematics in the higher secondary level and passed in the same in the qualifying same, you can definitely apply to pursue Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) program.

Now as far as entrance examinations are concerned for B.Arch, you may need to qualify any of the following depending upon the institute you would pursue the course from:
  • All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE)
  • National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)
  • Common Entrance Test conducted by Directorate of Technical Education of respective states.
  • Entrance Examination conducted by Institutes offering the course.
For more information, refer to the official website of the institute you are willing to pursue the course from.
27th August 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

can i appear for aieee for architect having commerce with maths ??
26th July 2013, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Can a commerce student apply NATA exam?
27th July 2013, 09:46 AM
bat cool

Hello friend

You can't do B.Arch after completing 12th commerce and maths
You must have taken Maths, Physics and chemistry subjecs in 12th
Also you must have to score atleast 60% marks in 12th
You must complete 17 years of age

Now you can do degree courses only related to commerce
If you are really interested to do B.Arch then you can join Diploma in Architecture after 12th
The entrance exam for diploma will be conducted every year in the month of April/May
The syllabus will be covered from 10th maths, physics and chemistry only
The duration of Diploma is 3 years
After diploma you can directly join 2nd year B.Arch

all the best
27th July 2013, 10:48 AM
nim@1990

You can do your B.Arch through commerce-Mathematics but you have to give some common entrance exam for admission in B.Arch.

various entrance exam for B.Arch
NATA
AIEEE
JEE

Educational Qualifications :
IITs : +2 pass with Mathematics /Physics/ Chemistry subjects scoring top 20 percentile in the board Exam

NITs & SPAs : +2 pass with Mathematics/ Physics/ Chemistry subjects

Other institutions : +2 pass with 50%(min) marks with Mathematics as one of the Subject OR 3 year Diploma with 50%(min) marks
28th July 2013, 12:16 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can do B.Arch if you have studied maths with commerce in 10+2.

If you're a commerce student in 10+2 with maths then you can apply for Bachelor in architecture course.

For B.Arch. course one must complete 10+2 with mathematics.

The entrance exam that's conducted for B.Arch course asks for maths in 10+2 and if you don’t have the subject then you're not eligible for the course.

You will be eligible for Degree in architecture on the basis of entrance exam. There are several schools that provide Degree in architecture on the basis of entrance exam.

The entrance exam conducted for Architecture courses are NATA and JEE.

Some of the top B.Arch colleges are listed below:

-Department of Architecture & Planning, IIT Roorkee

-School of Planning & Architecture (SPA), New Delhi

-Sir JJ College of Architecture, Mumbai

-Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology (CEPT), Ahmedabad

-Department of Architecture, BIT Mesra, Ranchi

-Department of Architecture, IIT Kharagpur

-Chandigarh College of Architecture, Chandigarh

-Department of Architecture, NIT Calicut

-Department of Architecture, NIT Tiruchirapalli

-Faculty of Architecture and Ekistics, Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi

-Sushant School of Art and Architecture, Gurgaon

-Manipal School of Architecture and Planning, Manipal
14th April 2014, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Can i do B.Arch from Sir JJ College of Architecture, Mumbai with subjects commerce with mathematics in 10 2?
26th March 2015, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

Can i do b. Arch course after taking maths as an option in commerce and be eligible to give the entrance exam?
27th August 2016, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Why can't I do b.arch after doing commerce???? If a person is taking interest so shouldn't he'll give a chance without any entry test??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?