2nd March 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

What are the subjects of NDA entrance exam for commerce student without Mathematics?

Sir,My name is kapil jangam.I have learn in 12 commerce.what is subject of NDA entrance exam for commerce student without mathematics?

19th April 2012, 12:13 AM
krithika.mm

Default Re: What are the subjects of NDA entrance exam for commerce student without Mathematics?

[COLOR="rgb(0, 100, 0)"]Eligibility Criteria[/COLOR]
To join the NDA you need to fulfil the following requirements:

16 ½ to 19 years At the time of commencement of training.

Nationality
Indian

Educational Qualifications
You should have passed your 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics. Final year students can also apply.
For Army wing:-
The candidate must have complete the 12th with 60% marks.

For Navy:-
The candidate must have complete the 12th with physics , chemistry , mathematics with 60% marks.

For Air force:-
The candidate must have complete the 12th with physics , mathematics.

I hope this information helped you. Best of luck!
25th May 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the subjects of NDA entrance exam for commerce student without Mathematics?

AM I ABLE TO APPEAR NDA AFTER 12 COMMERCE WITH MATHS? IF I CAN WHAT ARE THE SUBJECTS
31st May 2012, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

i am a commerce student. can i able to appear nda.
10th June 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

can i eligible for nda if i have taken commerce without maths
14th September 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

can i apper in entrance exam by geting pass in 12 commerce
22nd December 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for nda for students from arts and commerce stream?
21st February 2013, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am a commerce student can i give the nda exam but i don't have mathematics
8th June 2013, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir,my name is Abhishek Roach. What is the subject of NDA entrance exam for commerce stubent without mathsmaths
12th June 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am student of commerce without maths 1 so can i join nda.
27th September 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

I have to join indian navy but i m from commerce strem and i cleared my 12th with 50.43% and now i m join the animation feild but i have an intrest in indian navy then what can i do . . . . ,
8th July 2014, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me can I give entrance exam of NDA after 12 COMMERCE with out maths..for Army..please tell me I want to join NDA army force
15th June 2015, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

CAN I APPEAR FOR NDA ENTRANCE EXAMINATION AFTER 12th COMMERCE WITHOUT MATHS.... PLEASE TELL ME... I WILL BE GLAD...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?