2nd October 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Tech by distance learning after doing 12th from Rajasthan

i have done 12th from rajasthan borad .i want know can i do b. tech by distance lerning.

Related Questions:
  1. Details about distance learning MBA in Rajasthan? Which colleges are offering this course in Rajasthan?
  2. List of colleges in Hyderabad offering B,Tech course through distance learning?
  3. Institutes providing diploma course in Mechanical Engineering through distance learning in Rajasthan?
  4. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Required Eligibility criteria to join B.Tech in Civil Engineering through Distance Learning?
  6. Is distance learning degree in engineering BTech or BSc as recognised as regular?
  7. How can I do B.Ed after doing MBA through distance learning? I have done graduation from Rajasthan University
  8. Will I be eligible for teaching jobs in polytechnic after completing B.Tech through distance education from RVD university in Rajasthan?
  9. Which distance learning course should I start with after 12th commerce?
  10. Admission in B.A Geography in any of the colleges offering distance learning?
  11. How to go for journalism course with distance learning after passing 12th?
  12. Is distance learning BE degree from Rajasthan vidyapeeth valid for regular M.Tech admissions?
  13. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  14. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  15. How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA
  16. How can I do class 12th in Humanities from IGNOU? -- [New]
  17. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  18. Is it possible to have a PG through Distance Learning without Graduation?
13th October 2015, 02:21 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Tech by distance learning after doing 12th from Rajasthan

From my point of view it is better to do bachelor of technology course in regular mode than distance mode because in regular mode, you get chance and opportunity to learn more, interact with other students, better job opportunities and other personality developments.

There are so many colleges that will give admission on the basis of PCM percentage in management quota. You can also appear for the entrance exams like JEE, BITSAT, VITEEE etc or state engineering tests for regular bachelor of technology in different streams.

However if you are interested in distance course then colleges are:

>>International Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Hyderabad.

>>Karnataka Open university.

>>Excel college of Higher Education, Navi Mumbai.

>>Bright Techno, Kolkata.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?