12th July 2016, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study M.Sc(Chemical Engineering) in Ghent University for B.E. student?

Respected Sir/Mam,
I am a student of B.E. Chemical Engineering. I like to study M.Sc in Chemical Engineering from Ghent University. I am in my final year and preparing for GRE. I would like to know about the requirements to do M.Sc(Chemical Engineering) in this university. Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Course description of M.Sc(Nuclear Engineering) offered in Ghent University? Eligibility to study for international students?
  2. Scholarships available to do M.Sc(Nuclear Engineering) in Ghent University? Fee structure of this course? -- [New]
  3. Requirements to study MS in National University of Singapore for Chemical student?
  4. Basic requirements and qualification required to study Master degree in University of Toronto or McGill University for B.E.(Biomedical Engineering) student?
  5. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student?
  6. Requirements to study MS(Computer Application) in US for BCA student?
  7. What should I do to study MS in Abroad? Eligibility and requirements to study?
  8. Requirements to study MS in Europe for B.Tech Mechanical student?
  9. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Cardiff University for B.Tech 3rd year General student?
  10. Requirements to study Doctor of Dental Public Health course in University of Malaysia for BDS student?
  11. Procedure and requirements to study T.Y.B.Com in Gujarat University?
  12. Requirements to study engineering in UK universities?
  13. Requirements to get admission for Civil Engineering in University of Sydney? Scholarships available for this course?
  14. Qualification needed to study abroad in Computer Science and Engineering branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Requirements to study M.Sc(Biochemistry) in University of Bremen for B.Sc student of Pune University?
  16. Requirements to get admission to study Diploma in Accounting at KCA University?
  17. What are the requirements to study PhD in Technology in Oxford University for M.Tech student?
  18. Grades required to study Medical in UK for IGCSE candidate? Requirements to apply? Online coaching classes for O Level preparation?
16th July 2016, 02:12 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study M.Sc(Chemical Engineering) in Ghent University for B.E. student?

The requirements to apply for M.Sc course in Chemical Engineering in Ghent University are given below.

- You need to be proficient in English. Knowledge in Dutch is an added benefit. You need to have B2 in English proficiency as per the university standards. For more details on B2 level, click here.

- You need to submit your B.E Chemical Engineering academic record along with resume in your online application. For detailed procedure of application, click here.

- You also need to apply here for getting admission chance in Ghent University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?