10th September 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Distance MBA from Amity after pursuing PG diploma in Corporate Marketing?

i am persuing PG diploma in corporate marketing?can i do distance MBA from amity.
is this a better option

Related Questions:
  1. Whether pursuing MBA(HR) from SMU-DE is not beneficial?
  2. Detailed information regarding entrance exam and procedure to study Corporate Law Diploma course for MBA student?
  3. What is the main difference between Corporate Law and MBA?
  4. Which course is a better choice for me to boost up my career being a candidate pursuing MBA in Marketing?
  5. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  6. Career after mba(corporate management)? Which sector and jobs are appropriate after MBA in Corporate Management?
  7. Corporate law after PGDM Marketing is possible? Good institutes and duration of course?
  8. Ph.D in Management after PG diploma in IT management from Amity Distance university? -- [New]
  9. NET exam after B.Sc and MBA pursuing final year?
  10. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which dual specialization is good for a Pharmacy candidate pursuing MBA through distance education?
  12. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  13. Which bank job is suitable for me being MBA in finance and marketing?
  14. Can I do Ph.D in Marketing through distance?
  15. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  16. Can i pursue MBA Marketing in abroad through distance mode?
  17. Suitable post graduate degree for 42 years old Administrative Executive?
  18. Which entrance exam to answer to get government jobs after pursuing MBA in marketing?

23rd December 2011, 01:55 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Distance MBA from Amity after pursuing PG diploma in Corporate Marketing?

Yes you can pursue the course of MBA from Amity University through distance learning. To know more you can refer the official website of the company; http://www.amity.edu/MBA
Amity University is ranked 9th among the top ten business schools in India so as per the quality of education and job placements you can be assured.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?