26th July 2011, 09:17 PM
Bipin Kr

Can I do first M.Tech and MBA after doing B.Tech in ECE branch?

As I am doing B.Tech in ECE branch so after this can I do first M.Tech then MBA? Is it possible?
As I am interested in doing 9 to 5 jobs rather than going in Research field so will it be favourable for me to get better jobs?
So Please guide me what should I prefer first after completing my B.Tech to get better Life ahead.

15th August 2011, 08:48 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I do first M.Tech and MBA after doing B.Tech in ECE branch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipin Kr View Post
As I am doing B.Tech in ECE branch so after this can I do first M.Tech then MBA? Is it possible?
As I am interested in doing 9 to 5 jobs rather than going in Research field so will it be favourable for me to get better jobs?
So Please guide me what should I prefer first after completing my B.Tech to get better Life ahead.
yeah ofcourse it is possible
If you wish to study then there is always a possibility in this education system.
Ok ..
As yours is ECE Branch known for its opportunities if one knows how to use the branch properly he can touch the skies.

as you are luxury loving person you can make your career in that way too.
but I didn't understand one thing i.e., you wish to do both MBA and also M.Tech before that.

you don't think that it will become late to get settled in life if you continuously study without earning.
If the fact is you are a average student then it will become a big problem to find a job after continuously studying till MBA

Because the companies will tend to give job to the freshers who are willing to accept any kind of work so they prefer fresh under graduate students. at a Level 5 company range

if you go to the same company for the job as a fresher then you will face a problem after completing M.Tech also you will get the position as the B.Tech fresher keep in mind this is in the case of Level 5 company and an Average student

if this is not the case if you are bright student then no matter you will get anyway seat in IIT for M.tech and IIM for MBA so definitely your pay going to be in lakhs.

with the same desired job timings.

But I suggest you if you are a Average student. to Do job and gain experience and then again pursue any course you like whether it may be M.Tech or MBA as you wish.

but doing without experience is same as your b.tech.

I hope you got the gist of my knowledge

All the best choose your best

Regards

~AdityA~
15th August 2011, 09:09 PM
Bmsri

Thumbs up Re: Can I do first M.Tech and MBA after doing B.Tech in ECE branch?

Ya, its possible to do M.tech after finishing MBA. But i think you are under confusion, you need not do M.tech after B.tech if you want to do MBA. You can directly continue to do MBA after B.tech or any technical studying.
15th August 2011, 10:06 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do first M.Tech and MBA after doing B.Tech in ECE branch?

as you are not inerested in reserch field, so i will prefer you to do MBA.
i think this course is better to your thought.
15th August 2011, 10:22 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipin Kr View Post
ya sure why not you can do .................if you are interested in research then go for mtech.............this course will help you a lot and it provides you a great oppurtunity and a better carrier...............with a better salary
15th August 2011, 10:31 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

yes. it can do first M.Tech. and then MBA after doing B.Tech in ECE branch.

but simultaneously you can't do both the courses.

firstly you can do MBA then after M.Tech or vice verse.

to do mtech you have give and qualify gate exam.

to do mba you have give and qualify CAT exam.

all the best.....
16th August 2011, 12:18 AM
sachin200792

Well the thing is that if you just want a job and better opportunities then you can go for any of them either M.Tech. or MBA. Both will fetch you more opportunities and better jobs.

But if you are not interested in jobs which consists of research, I mean you just want a job which will fetch you more job opportunities with better pay scales thin you must not go for M.Tech. first, you must go for MBA directly. Doing M.Tech. and MBA after that, I don't think will help you much, you will have more or less same pay scales but doing M.Tech. before MBA will definitely waste your 2 years at least which is quite a long time because in two years one can progress much far in his career and life.
3rd September 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

is it right that mba students earn more than m.tech.....i m frm ece student....
30th September 2011, 10:09 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

If you wish to study then there is always a possibility in this education system.
Ok ..
As yours is ECE Branch known for its opportunities if one knows how to use the branch properly he can touch the skies.

but I didn't understand one thing i.e., you wish to do both MBA and also M.Tech before that.

you don't think that it will become late to get settled in life if you continuously study without earning.
If the fact is you are a average student then it will become a big problem to find a job after continuously studying till MBA

Because the companies will tend to give job to the freshers who are willing to accept any kind of work so they prefer fresh under graduate students. at a Level 5 company range

if you go to the same company for the job as a fresher then you will face a problem after completing M.Tech also you will get the position as the B.Tech fresher keep in mind this is in the case of Level 5 company and an Average student

if this is not the case if you are bright student then no matter you will get anyway seat in IIT for M.tech and IIM for MBA so definitely your pay going to be in lakhs.

But I suggest you if you are a Average student. to Do job and gain experience and then again pursue any course you like whether it may be M.Tech or MBA as you wish.

All the best choose your best
30th September 2011, 11:55 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Can I do first M.Tech and MBA after doing B.Tech in ECE branch?

hi dear
Ok ..

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?