26th January 2013, 09:06 PM
sujit2792

How to become a IPS officer after doing BCA?

I am doing BCA and I want to become IPS. what are the exam to be faced for the IPS. can prepare for the IPS.

7th February 2013, 02:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a IPS officer after doing BCA?

You need to qualify the selection tests conducted by UPSC, to become an IPS Officer. Selection is done mainly at two stages, prelims and mains. For IPS, candidates need to quality physical efficiency test also. You can apply for the exam after completing BCA, through the website of UPSC. Exam preparation can be done using reference books and model question papers. Acquiring coaching from any of the training centers will also be useful.
7th February 2013, 08:20 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

hello friend you can appear for IPS exams
The exam is conducted as civil service exams by UPSC board in India

Eligibility :
1. The age limit for civil service exam is 21-30 years, relaxation for 3years for obc, relaxation for 5years is given for sc/st's
2. The no.of chances for filling the form is general category-4, obc-7 and no limit for sc/st
3. Candidates must complete graduation from recognized board in India.
4. There are two exams i.e., mains and preliminary exam
all the best
28th March 2014, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

to become ips officer is their any enterance exam I want full structure of exam.
21st April 2014, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am Ankita.I am the student of BCA 2nd sem. and I want to know how can I prepare for IPS EXAM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?