8th October 2012, 09:29 PM
godan rana

Can I do Law from correspondence at the age of 44?

can i do law from correspondence at the age of 44.i am just 12 pass (non medical)

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to take admission in any Law course through correspondence?
  2. What all BCI recognized correspondence Law courses are there? -- [New]
  3. Can I join a correspondence law course at the age of 44 years?
  4. Can I join Law course after completing M.A through correspondence course
  5. Can I do Law from correspondence at the age of 44?
  6. Can I do law in correspondence after passing 12th? I am 29 years old
  7. Any chance to do LLB in evening through distance mode from Hyderabad?
  8. Is there any correspondence course for law stream?
  9. Can I do LLB through correspondence? Which universities are offering Law correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is there any correspondence course for Law stream in Dinabandhu law college
  11. Can I study Law course in Correspondence having done BA course in Correspondence and being a House Wife?
  12. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  13. How can I resume my studies in Law and be a lawyer? I'm left My B.Com in final sem and wish to continue it now
  14. Can I join correspondence course in law after passing two years of graduation? Will it be useful for finding jobs in civil or defense?
  15. Can I complete Law course through correspondence?
  16. Procedure to study correspondence course in Law? Universities conducting the correspondence course?
  17. Which college would be good for studying law through correspondence?
  18. Any options available to study Law through correspondence?
2nd July 2014, 04:09 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do Law from correspondence at the age of 44?

There is no age restriction for taking up admission in any LLB course. The Bar Council of India has lifted the upper age restriction for the LLB courses. Earlier, BCI had fixed norms for LLB courses. For the five years LLB course after 12th standard, candidate’s age limit was 20 years. Anyone seeking admission in three years LLB course after graduation, age limit was 30 years. Age relaxation for the SC and ST candidates were provided. There are institutes that provides courses on correspondence:
Janhit College Of Law
LL.B ( 3 years)
Greater Noida
Graphic Era Hill University, Bhimtal (Nainital)
BBA LLB. (Hons.)Nainital
All India Institute of Local Self Government
Sanitary Inspector Diploma Course
Mumbai
The Oxford College (Arts, Law, B.Ed)
Bachelor of Academic of Law and Bachelor of Legal Law
Bangalore
Mbitious Institute of Professional Studies (Dwarka | Saket).
LLB ( Bar Council Of India Approved)
Delhi
Shri Balaji Institute Of Management And Technology
PGD in Legal Process Outsourcing
Faridabad
Alliance University - Alliance School of Law
B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) - Bachelor of Arts,Bachelor of Law
Bangalore
AVR Educational Foundation (Guidance and Distance Learning Resource Centre), Lucknow
Master of Law
Lucknow
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?