18th September 2013, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Can I do M.A after graduating B.Tech from a normal college

can i do MA after graduating B.Tech from a normal college or is it compulsory to graduate from a university?

Related Questions:
27th July 2014, 07:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.A after graduating B.Tech from a normal college

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do MA after graduating B.Tech from a normal college or is it compulsory to graduate from a university?
Yes, you can do the MA course after completing B. Tech course. The candidate who completed bachelor degree in any discipline is eligible to apply for MA course. Being B. Tech student it's not good for you to apply for M.A course. Because you won’t find career after completing the MA course. So, I suggest you to apply for M. Tech or M.E course after completing B. Tech course. However, I provide the eligibility Criteria for MA course.

MA Eligibility Criteria:-

-Applicants should hold a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University
-Applicants should have a minimum of 50% marks.
-5% relaxation will be given to reserved category students.
-Every Institutions in India, which conducts their own entrance examination. The admission will be based on the entrance examination conducted by the Institution
31st March 2015, 11:17 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do M.A after graduating B.Tech from a normal college

Yes you can go for the MA (Master in arts) after getting a degree of B.Tech because the minimum qualification required to take admission in MA (Master in Arts ) is to have graduate degree from any recognised university of India.

The eligibility and the percentage requirement to take admission in MA are listed as below:--->>

* Graduation with 45% marks is the minimum eligibility criteria.

* Minimum age requirement IS 21 years.

* 5% relaxation will be given to reserved category student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?