15th September 2011, 04:22 AM
Raj rajiv thakur

Can I do M.Phil through Correspondence having completed M.Com from Punjab University?

I have done my m.com from punjab university now i want to do m.phill but through correspondane. So can i do this through ignou

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Phil from university through correspondence after qualifying M.A B.ed with SSD/Punjabi? Which university is offering M.Phil in correspondence? -- [New]
  2. How to complete M.Com from Punjab university through correspondence?
  3. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?
  4. Best university for doing Ph.D in Hindi through correspondence? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  5. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  6. University offering M.Phil in Human Rights? At what basis I can do M.Phil?
  7. How to do M.Com course in Correspondence from Punjab University? Cost of application form and Fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I do M.Phil through Correspondence having completed M.Com from Punjab University?
  9. What is the syllabus for M.Com entrance exam in Punjab University? I am a student of B.Com final year
  10. How to do M.Com course in correspondence from Punjab University?
  11. Can I do B.Com correspondence from Punjab University? I have scored 72% marks in 12th
  12. Information about M.Phil Environmental Science course? Fee structure of the course?
  13. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  14. How to take admission for MCA correspondence in Punjab University Chandigarh?
  15. How to do M.Com through correspondence in Calicut University
  16. Is it worth to do M.Phil in prist university after completing M.A and MBA?
  17. Is it worth to do M.Phil in Prist University after completing M.A English, MBA?
  18. How to get admission for M.A English correspondence through Punjab University?
20th December 2011, 08:55 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Phil through Correspondence having completed M.Com from Punjab University?

The eligibility criteria to pursue the course of M.Phil is a pass in Master's Degree in the relevant subject with minimum 55% of the aggregate marks or in an examination recognized as equivalent. A relaxation of 5% is given to reserved candidates. As a M.Com you are eligible if you have the required aggregate marks. There are several institution providing the course in distance learning. If you wish you can pursue the course from IGNOU.
19th February 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do M.Phil through Correspondence having completed M.Com from Punjab University?

can I do m.Phil through correspondence having completed M.Com from Himachal Pradesh University.
22nd March 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

can I do m.Phil through correspondence from PU having completed MBA (Finance) from PTU? What is its fee structure & all detail regarding it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?