6th April 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA course as part time after passing B.Tech CSE?

now i am B.Tech(cse) final year student. can i do the MBA course as part time?

Related Questions:
7th April 2012, 03:24 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Can I do MBA course as part time after passing B.Tech CSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
now i am B.Tech(cse) final year student. can i do the MBA course as part time?

CAN I DO MBA COURSE AS PART TIME WHEN DOING B.TECH - CSE

My advice to you will be don't go for part time MBA course as of now. There is no use of doing MBA part time when it is compared with your future career growth because no companies will entertain or give preference to the candidates with part time MBA.

-> If you think you need one more degree after B.Tech then well and good you can go ahead do it part time but its not beneficial at all for your future.

-> If you want to have a bright future related to Business fields or as an HR in a company then you ought to do the MBA course full time and that too most preferably in the best colleges..

-> For that you can write entrance exams like CAT, MAT, XAT etc and score good marks in those exams to get the best colleges for MBA.

-> In MBA there is three important divisions which are,

-> Finance.

-> Marketing.

-> HR.

-> Before thinking about doing MBA course you have to narrow down your choice in anyone of the above.

-> If you need field work then you can go ahead for Marketing, at start it will be tough but at long run it as a good scope.

-> HR and Finance will be more or less office work and as a good scope too.

-> So sit down and think for yourself take your time and proceed with what you like to do and continue pursuing it.

-> If you are planning to join in good colleges for MBA then you have to start your preparation and hard work from now on...

-> To know more details about MBA exams CLICK HERE!!! you can also search our forum you will get many results, if more information needed feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
7th April 2012, 10:02 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA course as part time after passing B.Tech CSE?

Yes, you can do MBA in part time after B.Tech.

MBA- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION is a post Graduation Degree course can be pursed through both regular of two years duration and through correspondence of three years duration.

But if you want to built a strong career in Business Management then you should do MBA through regular course by appearing the entrance exams conducted by some top Institutions such as CAT/MAT/GMAT/XAT etc.

By doing MBA through correspondence course will be of no such use as top companies prefer MBA from regular courses.

The eligible candidate should be a Graduate Degree holder in any stream with at least 50% marks from a recognised University not bellow the age of 19 years can apply for MBA through appearing the entrance exam like CAT(Common Admission Test) conducted by IIM.

After B.Tech. you can do MBA in regular course by specializing on FINANCE, MARKETING AND HUMAN RESOURCES.
30th April 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

hi.. i finished my bsc mathematics.. i got placed in cts in off campus ... i'd like to do mba parttime in hr ... i wrote tancet.. my idea is to do part time study and do my job.. wat's ur suggestion.. i'm helpless plz tell me.
6th July 2012, 10:14 PM
Namitamd

Hi,

You can do it. It is very easy. You can opt for marketing positions and score well and after completion it will add value to your qualification. You can easily study MBA, it is totally practical so you can keep reading newspaper and magazines to know the current happenings and exam atleast will be dead easy.
14th December 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Now i am studying B.Tech Mechanical Final Year PART TIME ,After Completion in My B.Tech PART TIME Could I apply For CAT Exam am I eligible for CAT Exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?