31st July 2011, 02:45 AM
shahrukh_khans

Can I do MCA after completion of BCA having completed 10th through Open University?

Can I do MCA after passing B.C.A. and 10th through open university? I am very much interested to join MCA

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MCA after BBA with 10th from Open University?
  2. How to do MCA after completing BCA? Which university is best to pursue MCA either in Indira Gandhi National Open University or SMU?
  3. Can I still get a job in any software company?
  4. Can I join MCA in Madras University after completing BCA from Tamilnadu Open University?
  5. What shall I do to pursue MCA after completion of BCA with 72% being a candidate having not gone through Mathematics in 12th class?
  6. How could I do MCA or MSCIT from Mumbai University after completing BCA from Karnataka State Open University
  7. Is it difficult to study BCA from Open University in Bangalore for B.A. graduate?
  8. Expected salary after completion of BCA? Information about both private and government sector?
  9. Which course is a better choice for me between MCA and MBA after completion of BCA course?
  10. Which is better between MBA and MCA after completion of BCA with 79%? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for lecturer job in engineering colleges? I have done diploma in computer technology 3 year SNPT and BCA from Madras university, MCA from Tamilnadu open university and ME CSE from Anna university?
  12. Which post graduation course is better to do after completion of BCA course? MBA or MCA? -- [New]
  13. Detailed Information regarding MCA course after the completion of BCA?
  14. Best professional courses to choose after BCA completion in Mumbai?
  15. Should I do MCA after scoring 60% in 10th, 59% in 12th and 58% in BCA?
  16. Am I eligible for IAS Exam after the completion of Degree in Open University?
  17. Which are the best Job oriented courses to do along with MCA course after completion of BCA course with 89% of marks?
  18. Is it possible for me to get a good job in IT companies if I have less percentage in 10th and 12th after completion of MCA?
31st July 2011, 12:09 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do MCA after completion of BCA having completed 10th through Open University?

Hello dear

you can't do MCA after completion of BCA having completed 10th through Open University.

to do MCA from good institute you have to give JECA exam.

eligibility criteria for JECA exam is

1.12th science with science in regular course.

2.graduation course in science with 50% marks.

so you are not eligiable.

all the best.............
31st July 2011, 01:01 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MCA after completion of BCA having completed 10th through Open University?

hi dear
yes you are eligible to apply for MCA
because after complete your BCA
you able to go for MCA

For this admission you give entrance exam like different university
KIIT ENTRANCE EXAM
UTKAL UNIVERSITY EXAM

SOME GOOD COLLEGE IN INDIA FOR MCA:-

*UNIVERSITY OF DELHI
*BANARAS HINDU UNIVERSITY,Varansi
*IIT,Roorkee
*Punjab university
*Nagpur university
*Anna university

all are very good college in MCA
31st July 2011, 02:45 PM
hlp4u

yes,you can really do MCA after doing BCA and there is really a great demand in IT sector .but you really need to do well in it after which you can easily get job through university,s placement starting with 40,000_50,000.you can also do b.sc(comp sc) from delhi university and then pursue MCA it will carry the same value as your BCA and top 10 toppers of delhi university gets direct admission for MCA in any of the delhi university college without any entrance
31st July 2011, 06:42 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
As you have just completed 10th, and you want to go for BCA after that MCA..
So, you have to first complete your 12th with maths or stats..
For doing MCA it is a necessary criteria to having maths or stats in 12th..
So, first complete your 12th with maths or stats as one of the subject..
Then you can go for BCA... After completion of BCA you can apply for MCA.
For that you have to appear in JECA,NIMCET exam..
after clearing the exam you have to go through the interview session for getting admission in MCA...
All the best..
31st July 2011, 11:01 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

yes you can do MCA after BCA.to apply for MCA you must have graduation.

you have done 10th from open university.this is no matter that you have done 10th from open university.

you can apply for MCA entrance exam if you have Maths in 12th.Maths is necessary in 12th for MCA.if you don't have maths in 12th you will not be eligible for MCA entrance exam.

MCA is very good entrance exam for those student who want to go in teaching field.after MCA you will be Master in Computer application.

MCA is very good after BCA.you should join MCA after BCA.
1st August 2011, 11:45 AM
SuyashKumar

Thumbs up Re: Can I do MCA after completion of BCA having completed 10th through Open University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahrukh_khans View Post
Can I do MCA after passing B.C.A. and 10th through open university? I am very much interested to join MCA
HELLO....
Yes you can do MCA after completing BCA.

For MCA you have to passed you graduation from BCA course with 50 % aggregate marks from any recognized university in a discipline manner. And after that you have to qualify the entrance exam of that university from where you want to do MCA and after qualifying these entrance exam you can easily get admission in MCA.

SO ALL THE BEST WITH LOTS OF GOOD LUCK.....
7th August 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 10th and have secured 75 percentage.. and i am no very much interested in further studies . but i am crazy about computers, so which professional course i can do now to get a good job in wipro like companies
7th August 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

i complete bca of ptu distict center code 740 but this center say i give placement you but not provide placement i doing flied job after bca
my phone no 9968936149 arun
8th August 2011, 06:09 AM
Unregistered

Can I do LLB after passing B.C.A. and 10th through open university? I am very much interested to join LLB
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?