10th December 2011, 08:56 AM
ratnamahanta

What shall I do to pursue MCA after completion of BCA with 72% being a candidate having not gone through Mathematics in 12th class?

I have completed my bca wit 72%,,i want to do mca now.......
bt my problem is i dn't have math in 12.....so wat shall i ll do nw .....
plzz suggest some answers

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for BCA and MCA without having maths as subject in 12th level? -- [New]
  2. Can I do MCA course having passed in Mathematics in Graduation and not having Mathematics in 12th class? Information regarding Entrance Exams for MCA course?
  3. Will it be a problem for me to get a good job after completion of MCA of not scoring 1st class in 12th Class?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA course having done BCA and but did not have Mathematics at 12th Class?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in MCA if I do not have any mathematics paper in BCA but I have studied 12th with mathematics?
  6. List of top 10 Colleges for MCA course being a candidate from BCA stream having scored 70% in BCA, 61% in 12th class and 70% in 10th class?
  7. Which is better to study among B.Sc and BCA in respect to job and salaries? Possibility to study MCA after completion of B.Sc?
  8. Eligibility to apply for MCA entrance exam for BCA candidate who didn't have Mathematics in 12th?
  9. Can I pursue M.Sc in Mathematics after the completion of BCA?
  10. In which colleges can I apply for software engineering? Which are the other colleges in Delhi?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for MCA course without doing graduation?
  12. Is it necessary to study BCA to pursue MCA for B.Sc(IT) candidate?
  13. How can I pursue MBA after completing BCA?
  14. Am I eligible to take admission for MCA course after completion of B.Com?
  15. Procedure for a non mathematics student to pursue MCA?
  16. If i dont have Maths in 12th but have Maths in BCA can I do MCA?
  17. Can I do MCA after completion of BCA without having Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. MCA from JNU after BCA from IGNOU and 12th standard without maths? Entrance exams for the same?
10th December 2011, 04:48 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What shall I do to pursue MCA after completion of BCA with 72% being a candidate having not gone through Mathematics in 12th class?

In order to pursue MCA course, one should have completed Graduation from a recognized university and in additon one should have gone through Mathematics as the compulsory subject either in 10+2 or in Graduation.

Having not gone through Mathematics in 10+2 is not a problems for you. Being a BCA candidate, you might be having Mathematics as one of the subject in your BCA course.

If you have gone through Mathematics as one of the subject in your BCA course, obviously you are eligible for the respective entrance exams for MCA course like
-TANCET
-NIMCET
-IGNOU MBA
-ICET etc.

I suggest you to decide upon the institutes in which you want to pursue your MCA course. If you want to pursue MCA course in NITs, then have good preparation to NIMCET Exam and crack the exam.

Many of the universities are having their own entrance test in order to give admission for MCA course in various colleges under that university.

Choose the entrance exam which you want to appear for and crack it and try to get admission for this course in reputed college so that the standards of education are high and there is a more scope for you to get good job opportunities through campus placements.
17th October 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What shall I do to pursue MCA after completion of BCA with 72% being a candidate having not gone through Mathematics in 12th class?

Sir i am student of bca 5th sem my problem is percentage my 62percentage of all sem so plz give suggetion to enter in mca. And i have no maths in 12th i am a commerse student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?