4th September 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

What do I have to do to opt the career in robotic studies?

tell us in detail about the robotic studies if we want to opt. as career in it then what we have to do ?

Related Questions:
  1. What career(non medical) should I opt after my 12th?
  2. Colleges offering M.Tech in Robotic Engineering? Which specialization is required in B.Tech?
  3. Can i pursue Higher education after passing Matric from hindi sahitya?
  4. What are the future aspects of Diploma course in Tool & Die Making?
  5. What can be done after pursuing M.A(MPS) from IGNOU? I want to be Independent within 2 years
  6. Which career should I opt after completion of my 12th? Currently, I am pursuing 12th with agriculture, english(as 2nd language), geography, history, business studies and development studies subjects?
  7. What all various higher studies we can opt for after completion of B.Sc Nursing course? -- [New]
  8. Can I make a career in Physics field without having Mathematics in 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Possibility to get admission in 10th as a Private candidate if completed Graduation being a 27 years old married woman?
  10. How to get a job after completing intermediate?
  11. What should I opt to work at a good and reputed position? What are the further studies that I should opt for the same? I am a 28 Years married lady and have B.Com degree. I was interested in glamour but could not succeed
  12. Is it possible to do 12th in Science after completing Commerce course in Maharashtra board?
  13. How to become a robotics engineer? Which subject is important to become a robotics engineer?
  14. Robotics Jobs: Indian companies having jobs in the field of Robotics?
  15. What should I do after my B.Com? I am a B.Com Hons final year student
  16. How can I become a robotic scientist?
  17. What should I do to get settled after completion of B.Pharmacy?
  18. What should I study further if completed Diploma in Information Technology 8 years ago and working in Jaypee Power?
4th September 2011, 09:13 PM
goutam1222

Default Re: What do I have to do to opt the career in robotic studies?

for robotics, first of all complete your B.Tech in a comprehensive way.
then look for a course in Mechatronics. complete your M.tech in that subject.
then officially you are ready for appearing in the field of Robotics.

During your B.tech studies go for technical fests organized by IITs and NITs.
there you will able to grab some real life robot project details and ideas.

Besides these try to learn few electrical and mechanical and electronics engineering subjects.( like strength of material, circuit theory, digital logic design, microprocessor,control system etc.)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?