26th January 2013, 10:48 AM
chintoo singh

Can I be eligible for Kite entrance exam? I obtained low marks in PCM

I obtained low marks in pcm but I appear in improve exam of cbse 12th .can I eligible for kite entrance exam

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of KIIT for B.Tech 1 year with hostel charge?
  2. Will the application form be rejected with colored photo without date?
  3. How much is the percentage is required in 10th and 12th for B.Tech?
  4. Can I do B.Ed after doing B.Com?
  5. Am I eligible to write BIT SAT exam? I have scored 99% marks in 11th and scored more than 80% marks in 12th. Would practical marks be consider under PCM group percentage marks?
  6. PCM marks are enough to get admission in B.Tech Biotechnology?
  7. Whether 12th marks are considered for ranking in merit list of NIFT exam 2015? -- [New]
  8. Is 12th low percentage a problem during campus recruitment after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get admission in marine diploma college after passing 10th with 82.73%?
  10. Am I eligible for Desk Cadet after scoring 54% marks in 12th including PCM in CBSE
  11. Am I eligible to appear for BITSAT exam after passing 12th with 78% in PCM?
  12. Can i be eligible for BITS Entrance exam after passing 12th with 60% marks
  13. Am I eligible to undergo honors in Maths? I have obtained 324 marks
  14. Eligibility criteria to enter into any Aeronautical engineering college? What is its scope in future? Percentage of placement in the college?
  15. How to get admission for LLB being a candidate having scored 40% in BA and 65% in MA course?
  16. Am I eligible to appear for ISEET? I have got 57% marks in PCM and 61% aggregate in UP board
  17. Does one need to score 80% in PCM in 12th of AP board to be eligible for BITSAT entrance exam?
  18. How to join B.Tech after scoring 80 to 85% in 12th?
13th September 2016, 10:35 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for Kite entrance exam? I obtained low marks in PCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chintoo singh View Post
I obtained low marks in pcm but I appear in improve exam of cbse 12th .can I eligible for kite entrance exam
KIIT University, Bhubaneshwar conducts KIITEE every year for admission to Bachelor courses in its institute.

To be eligible for seeking admission in KIIT University through KIITEE exam,
  • You must have secured at least 60% marks in 10+2 in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
  • Also your DOB should lie after 1 July 1995.

So, if you have secured less than 60% marks in 10+2, then you cannot get admission in KIIT University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?