7th September 2011, 05:23 AM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for the selection of Wipro having 3 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?

sir,i have 3years gap inbeteen 12th&btech.so can i eligible for selection by wipro.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get job in Wipro if secured 55% in 12th and having a gap of 3 years between 12th and B.E.?
  2. Job opportunity in Wipro WASE for a candidate having 4 years gap between 12th and BCA? Contact number of Wipro Office?
  3. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 76.27 in B.Tech upto 6th semester?
  4. Am I eligible to get job in Accenture, Capgemini and Wipro with a gap after 12th and in B.E. due to backlog? -- [New]
  5. I have 3 Gap Years, will I still be eligible for Placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for Accenture, TCS, Wipro and other MNCs having scored 65% in B.Tech, 62% in 12th and 48% in 10th class with a gap of 3 years?
  7. Can I be eligible for various IT Giants like Infosys, ICS, WIPRO after having 2 years gap
  8. Am I eligible for campus placements in TCS if I have 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  9. Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  10. Am I eligible for placements in companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys having 1 year gap?
  11. Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?
  12. Am I eligible for company like TCS and Wipro if I have scored 59.82% marks in 12th and above 60% in 10th and B.Tech?
  13. Selection procedure for Wipro? Am I eligible for Wipro exam having secured 53% in 10th, 62% in 12th and 55% in B.E.?
  14. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  15. When Wipro off-campus drive will be held in Kolkata for B.Tech graduate?
  16. Am I eligible for IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys and Accenture?
  17. Eligibility criteria of Wipro and Infosys? Which marks will they consider while pursuing final year B.E IT among 12th or diploma?
  18. Is it possible to get placement in companies like TCS, CTS, Wipro etc. if there is a 2 years gap in studies?
27th September 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible for the selection of Wipro having 3 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?

I have three years gap between 12 an b.tech.and i have done hardware networking course between these gap.course duration 1 year.please tell me some good companies in which i am eligible.....
1st October 2011, 01:35 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for the selection of Wipro having 3 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,i have 3years gap inbeteen 12th&btech.so can i eligible for selection by wipro.

WIPRO is the top most IT companies in the world.

B-TECH candidate are eligible for WIPRO. But WIPRO have some eligibility criteria.

Those candidate have 50% above in academic career are eligible for WIPRO.

But the candidate must have not any backlog in current.

Maximum two years gape are allowed for WIPRO.

So you are not eligible for WIPRO.

All the best.
25th October 2011, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for job in any company while i have 3 year gap between 12th and b tech with cs branch please suggest me for the company.
26th October 2011, 01:44 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Eligibility for Wipro:-

1.Candidate must have secure 60% aggregate through out the career.

2.Candidate should not have any pending backlogs during graduation..

3.Candidate must not have any study gap more than 2 years.

As you have 3 years of study gap then you are not eligible..

All the best.
23rd November 2011, 12:09 PM
arun199011

No,you are not eligible for WIPRO company.Since it is a leading IT software company so it some criteria for recruiting
1.Candidate should have completed graduation in any recognized university.
2.Candidate should have minimum 60% aggregate in 10th,12th and in graduation.
3.You should not have any backlog at the time of applying.
In case if you have any reference with any one then you can apply for wipro.
SELECTION PROCESS:
1.Written test.
2.Group discussion.
3.Interview.
Apply in the official wipro careers website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?