7th January 2017, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to start preparing for IAS exam after completing BBA?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing BBA and I am about to complete the course. I want to become an IAS Officer so I want to start preparing for the exam after completing BBA but people say that after completing BBA it is a must to pursue MBA. is it possible to start preparing for IAS exam after completing BBA without pursuing MBA? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream should I choose for Graduation to become an IAS Officer?
  2. What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer after completing class 10th from Bihar Board? How should I start preparing for the exam? -- [New]
  3. How can I become an IAS after completing BBA? What is the qualification criteria required for IAS exam?
  4. How to start preparing for IAS? Suggest books?
  5. How can I do preparation for IAS exam after completing B.Sc? Do I have to join any Coaching Institutes for preparation?
  6. When can we start preparing for IAS exam? Books for preparation for IAS? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How should I start preparation for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for IAS exam after completing BBA course? What is the procedure to apply for the exam?
  9. Can I start preparing for GPSC exam after completing 3rd year BHMS? What is the syllabus for the exam?
  10. Can I start preparing for IAS exam form class 7th?
  11. What should I do to clear IAS Exam? Which books to prepare for this Exam? Exam pattern for this Exam? How to start preparation for this Exam?
  12. How to start preparation for IAS exam? Which optionals to choose?
  13. How can I start preparing for IAS entrance exam while studying in Polytechnic?
  14. How can I start preparing for IAS exam?
  15. Procedure to be followed to become an IPS officer after graduation?
  16. Can I start preparing for IAS from class 7th
  17. Can i choose Anthropology subject for IAS examination? If yes, then how should i prepare for that?
  18. How to start preparation for IAS exam while pursuing CSE?
8th January 2017, 08:15 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to start preparing for IAS exam after completing BBA?

It is not necessary to pursue Master of Business Administration if you want to join Indian Administrative Services. The minimum academic qualification for Civil Services examination is graduation from a recognized university.

You will be eligible to apply for Civil Services examination after completion of Bachelor of Business Administration. The minimum age limit to apply for Civil Services exam is 21 years.

First step towards preparation is to prepare basic NCERT books then you should join any good coaching institute to learn about contemporary issue.

Top coaching institute:

1. Vajiram and Ravi IAS academy.

2. Rau's IAS study circle.

3. Vision IAS academy.

4. ALS tutorials.
8th January 2017, 09:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to start preparing for IAS exam after completing BBA?

You have completed BBA course, so you are eligible for IAS exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for IAS exam.

Age Criteria:

For General: 21 to 32 years
For OBC: 21 to 35 years
For SC/ST: 21 to 37 years

No. of Attempts:

For General: 5
For OBC: 9
For SC/ST: No Restriction
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?