19th December 2011, 06:58 PM
vibhu.civil

Which are the exams conducted for B.Tech 3rd year engineering students?

i want to know what are the higher education exams and job exams are conducting for 3rd year engineering students

29th January 2012, 11:50 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the exams conducted for B.Tech 3rd year engineering students?

After completing B.Tech exam successfully a candidate can further pursue M.Tech or M.E in the relevant subject. Regarding government jobs a candidate can appear for exams conducted by UPSC, SSC, State Level PSC, RRB, IBPS, Other Nationalized Banks etc., for several posts in different government departments as per his interest and eligibility.
To know about written exams and job vacancies follow the employment news and refer, www.upsc.gov.in, www.employmentnews.gov.in for information on government jobs.
3rd February 2012, 01:17 PM
unagi

Default Re: Which are the exams conducted for B.Tech 3rd year engineering students?

hii friend yes after doing B.tech you can apply for IBPS exams.IBPS-Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is an exam which is conducted to recruit the PO's(Probessionary Officers),Management trainees and clerks by various government banks.This exam is conducted twice in a year.
Eligibility criteria differs from bank to bank.but the basic needs are-
A) Educational qualifications :-
1) You need to have a degree from a recognized University or any equivalent examination recognized as such by the Government of India.
2) You need to have fundamental computer skill.
B) Age limit :-
Your age should be within 21 - 28 years on the 1st January of the year of examination.
Relaxation in Upper Age limit :-
1) For SC/ST :- 5 years
2) For OBC :- 3 years
banks participating for IBPS exams are -
Union Bank of India
Central Bank of India ,
Andhra Bank,
Bank of India,
Oriental Bank of Commerce,
Bank of Baroda,
Punjab National Bank,
Allahabad Bank ,
Indian Overseas Bank,
Corporation Bank ,
UCO Bank,
Dena Bank ,
Vijaya Bank
all the best.
11th February 2014, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

my name is kaushal kishore & i am a b.tech mechanical student (3rd year, 6th sem). I want to know, is any opportunities for government jobs sector. please help me or give me suggestion on my email id i.e [email protected]
27th March 2014, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

hai. i would like to know whether there's any heacy risks or hidden dangers in po posts in banks
23rd June 2017, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

My name is rabin sarkar & i am a b.tech civil student (3rd year, 6th sem). I want to know, is any opportunities for government jobs sector. please help me or give me suggestion on my email id i.e [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?