10th June 2018, 09:08 PM
Patilvikas1322

Can I get admission to 12th after completing first year diploma?

Can I get admission to 12th Science in Maharashtra? I have completed 1st year of Diploma and I have backlog in 2nd semester. Am I eligible to take admission in 12th directly?

Related Questions:
  1. In which year will I get admission in BE after completing 12th and Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  3. Can I get admission in direct 3rd year engineering after completing 12th HSC science?
  4. Admission in 2nd year diploma after completing 12th with PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Arch through Lateral Entry after completing 3 years Diploma in Architecture?
  6. Can I get admission in B.A after completion of Diploma in Architecture?
  7. Can I join B.Tech after completing diploma in Polytechnic? Percentage required to take admission in B.Tech in diploma? Is it necessary to pass 12th to take admission in B.E?
  8. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?
  9. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  10. Admission in Architecture after completing diploma Interior Designing?
  11. After completing Diploma can I get admission in B.E.? In which semester will I get admission?
  12. How to take admission in 2nd year diploma(electronics) in VJTI after completing diploma ETC? What is the procedure?
  13. Can I get admission in 12th directly after completing 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Can I pursue Diploma in Architecture after completing class 12th last year?
  15. Will I get admission to B.Tech IT course in second year after completing diploma course?
  16. Is it possible to take admission in 2nd year of B.Tech course in IIT after completing diploma?
  17. How to take admission in diploma 2nd year after completing 12th?
  18. Direct admission in 3rd semester of diploma after completing ITI?
12th June 2018, 01:42 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to 12th after completing first year diploma?

=> As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get admission in 12th class direct after completing first year of Diploma course.

=> In order to get admission 12th class candidate must have passed 11th class from a recognized board.

=> My suggestion to you is that you should complete three years of diploma course because you are not eligible to get admission in 12th class.
13th June 2018, 07:04 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot get direct 12th class admission based on the diploma education.

For studying 12th class education the candidate should have studied 10th from any recognized board.
So, based on diploma you cannot get admission into 12th class but based on your 10th class education you can study 12th class education.
13th June 2018, 09:56 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

It is not possible for any candidate to take direct admission in 12th standard. A candidate has to first take admission in 11th standard and register for board exam.

In 11th standard, you need to select stream and subjects to appear for board exam of 12th. If you do not want to pursue diploma then you can leave the course and take admission in 11th standard in any board like CBSE or state board.

It is advisable to continue your course as it is a technical degree and equivalent to 12th. You can clear your backlogs if you study well.
14th June 2018, 09:31 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to get admission in 12th standard after completion of your first year Diploma course. To be eligible to pursue 12th standard, you should have passed 11th standard from a Government recognised board. None of the schools/ colleges offers direct admission in 12th standard. So, if you are interested to pursue 12th standard, then you have to take admission in 11tj standard.
15th June 2018, 07:44 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to pursue Intermediate but you have to continue both 11th and 12th.
Only pursuing 12th is not allowed as because 10+2 is of 2 years and it cannot be completed in 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?