20th September 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma?

can i give admission in aronotical engg. After deploma

Related Questions:
  1. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in E&TC Engineering? Which are the colleges in Maharashtra?
  3. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering havinc completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering by more than 85%?
  5. Can I do B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in E&TC?
  6. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year? -- [New]
  7. Can I get admission in 2nd year in Aeronautical Engineering after passing computer engineering diploma?
  8. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  9. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering diploma after passing 10th with 66%?
  10. Can I take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering by 82%?
  11. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma?
  12. What can I do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering diploma after passing 10th board exam?
  13. What can I do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering diploma after passing 10th board exam?
  14. Admission process for diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?
  15. Is it possible to take admission Aeronautical College after diploma in electronics? Colleges offering the course? Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  17. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  18. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electronics engineering? Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering?
28th June 2013, 11:17 AM
gopikalavanya

Smile Re: Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i give admission in aronotical engg. After deploma
hi,
the following information gives you the correct details to get admission in aeronautical engineering:
To be an aeronautical engineer one should have a graduate degree (B.E/B.Tech.) or at least a diploma in Aeronautics. The degree and postgraduate degree courses are offered by the engineering colleges and Institutes of Technology (IITs), and the diploma courses are available at polytechnics.

The basic eligibility criteria for a BE / B.Tech is 10+2 or equivalent examination, with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and must have a fairly high percentage of marks in the aggregate. One must also pass the qualifying exam JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) conducted by the IIT's.
thank you.
19th September 2013, 11:30 PM
abhinav.pdpl

Default Re: Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma?

hello friend,
to become a aeronautical engineer Freon diploma background there is chances are there.
write tha exams like leet and iiit-h ok.
and after completion of betrch you are eligible for.gate exam.in this exam if you get a good rank in that you have a choice to join in ane.
ok.
all the best.
19th September 2013, 11:37 PM
abhinav.pdpl

Thumbs up Re: Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma?

hello friend,
to become a aeronautical engineer Freon diploma background there is chances are there.
write tha exams like leet and iiit-h ok.
and after completion of betrch you are eligible for.gate exam.in this exam if you get a good rank in that you have a choice to join in ane.
ok.
all the best.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?