23rd June 2016, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to do B.Sc in Aligarh Muslim University if completed 12th with compartment in Maths?

Hello Sir,
Can I get admission in B.Sc in Aligarh Muslim University after completed 12th with compartment in Maths?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  2. How can I take admission in BSc non medical after completing 12th standard?
  3. Admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim university for student of class 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What should I do to get M.Sc(Maths) admission in Aligarh Muslim University?
  5. Can I get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University after scoring 62.15% in 12th? Procedure of admission in B.Com?
  6. Can I get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University after scoring 62.15% in 12th? Procedure to take admission in B.Com?
  7. How can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University being a Polytechnic IT holder?
  8. What is the last date to fill the forms of B.E in AMU?
  9. What is the syllabus for class 11th entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University? -- [New]
  10. How can I get admission in 11th standard of Aligarh Muslim University being a 10th ICSE candidate?
  11. When the admission will be started in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th standard? Last date of application?
  12. Admission procedure for admission in B.Com in Aligarh University?
  13. BCA course is available in Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry in Aligarh Muslim University for Diploma holder?
  15. Important dates of Aligarh Muslim University B.Sc(Honours) entrance exam?
  16. How to get admission in Ph.D in Aligarh Muslim university?
  17. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University with 62.15% in 12th? Procedure to get admission?
  18. What should I do to get into IIT having completed 12th from Aligarh Muslim University?
23rd June 2016, 10:48 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to do B.Sc in Aligarh Muslim University if completed 12th with compartment in Maths?

ALIGARH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY

** Aligarh Muslim University is a public university funded by the Government of India.

** As per my knowledge no you are not eligible to get admission to do B.Sc in Aligarh Muslim University if you have completed 12th with compartment in Maths.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh
Phone: 0571 270 0935

Wbsite:- www.amu.ac.in/
24th June 2016, 06:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to do B.Sc in Aligarh Muslim University if completed 12th with compartment in Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
Can I get admission in B.Sc in Aligarh Muslim University after completed 12th with compartment in Maths?
Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with Science from a recognized board are eligible for B.SC course in Aligarh Muslim University.

You have a compartment in Mathematics in 12th, So you are not eligible for B.SC course in Aligarh Muslim University.
20th October 2019, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir, am i eligible to take admission in mca if I have compartment in mathematics in class 12th...
30th October 2022, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to do b. pharm in Aligarh Muslim University of i completed 12th with compartment in maths ?
30th January 2023, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Bca 1st sem last 5 years question papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?