11th August 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in MBA after graduation?

how to get admission in mba after graduation..Pelase tell me how to get admission

7th September 2012, 10:43 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in MBA after graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to get admission in mba after graduation..Pelase tell me how to get admission

MBA Stands for Master of Business Administration and this PG course is divided into four semesters and duration of course is 2 years .

Minimum Education Qualification for this examination is that candidate should have a graduate degree with any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and must secure at least 60% aggregate marks in your graduation .

So , if you are completed graduate degree then you are eligible to apply for MBA course . MBA offering the lots specialization like Finance , Accounting , Human Resource , Logistics , Shipping , Hospitality Management ...etc .

You can get admission in MBA course through entrance examination and the entrance examination like CAT , MAT , XAT , TANCET and other State level Entrance examinations .

CAT Stands for Common Admission Test and this examination is conducted by IIM Once in a year . CAT Exam notification was already released and the details is available in the official website of CAT .

~~ Start date of Online Registration :- 30/07/12
~~ Last date for receipt of online registration :- 19/09/12

Minimum Academic Qualification for this examination is that applicant should have a finished their bachelor's degree with 50% aggregate marks and 40% aggregate marks for reserved categories and Final year candidate may also eligible .

CAT Process involves Written Test , Group Discussion , Personal Interview . The Written Examination consist of Verbal ability , Data Interpretation , Quantitative Ability , Logical Reasoning .

MAT Stands for Management Aptitude Test and this examination is conducted by AIMA four times in a year . MAT Exam notification was already released and the details is available in the official website of MAT .

~~ Last date for receipt of application :- 13/08/12
~~ Last date for receipt of application at AIMA , New Delhi :- 17/08/12

Minimum Academic Qualification for this examination is that applicant should have a completed their bachelor's degree with any discipline from a recognized University and No minimum marks required . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for MAT Examination .

So if you are completed graduate degree then you are eligible to apply for MBA Examination . CAT and MAT Examination is one the best entrance examination for MBA course .
7th September 2012, 11:37 PM
reddys1

hai friend............
After the graduation u hav to write the entrance exam to join mba like CAT n ICET exams.for the preparation for that exams u have to learn the apptitude, n gud comunication skills.english is very important for studying the mba.
some bettr colleges for mba
1.thudi narisimha reddy
2.cvsr
3.lalitha
4.snist
5.jbit

i wish you all the success
19th April 2016, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

I'm a graduate in chemistry. I had Maths for pass course in the first four semesters and I passed them but with poor grades. Is that going to matter if I pursue MBA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?