8th August 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in NIM Durgapur for MBA(Marketing) degree? I have done B.Com with 52% marks

I have scored 52 percent in 10+2+3. My stream is b.com. I am interested to take admission in NIM durgapur. My interest is MBA in marketing.
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in NIM Durgapur for MBA(Marketing) degree? I have done B.Com with 52% marks
  2. Qualifying marks for NIT Durgapur? With 62 GATE score can I get admission in NIT Durgapur?
  3. Can I get admission in Durgapur NIT after scoring 75 marks in AIEEE? I belong to SC category
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT-Durgapur if secured 85% in 12th CBSE and scored 83 marks in JEE Main being an OBC candidate?
  5. How to get admission in FYB.Com?
  6. Can I get admission in NIT Durgapur if scored 152 marks in JEE Main and secured 74.6% in 12th Bihar Board?
  7. Cutoff marks required in CMAT to get admission in NIT, Durgapur? -- [New]
  8. Can I get Durgapur NIT after scoring 83 marks in JEE mains?
  9. How much marks would I score in AIEEE for getting a seat in NIT, Durgapur with mechanical stream? I am a general category candidate belong to WB state
  10. How to apply for IP university for BBA course? Procedure of payment of fees?
  11. Minimum marks required to get admission in NIT Durgapur for SC candidate?
  12. Detailed information about Best Play school in Durgapur?
  13. Admission in MBA program under minority quota at NIT, durgapur?
  14. Required minimum percentile in CAT to get admission at NIT, Durgapur? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/CSE) in NIT, Durgapur if secured 63% in 12th and scored 59 marks in JEE Main being a SC candidate?
  16. Can I get a seat in NIT, Durgapur? I have scored 100 marks in AIEEE and belong to SC category
  17. Can I get admission in NIT Durgapur?
  18. Where can I do internship after 6 semester? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student of Bengal Engineering and Science University
31st August 2015, 05:26 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I get admission in NIM Durgapur for MBA(Marketing) degree? I have done B.Com with 52% marks

You must visit to the college first and buy a prospectus and then ask the eligibility criteria also because its details about the same is not online. Fill up the forms admission are provided on the basis of entrance test so in that manner you should appear in the test and needs to preform well in the test to get admitted in the desired college with the desired stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?