19th June 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

How should I takeup Aeronautical engineering after scoring 49% in PCM and overall 60%?

i have scored 49% in pcm..n overall 60%..please help me..i want to take aeronautical engineering..

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study in Aeronautical engineering college after scoring 50% in PCM?
  2. How may I join aeronautical and aerospace engineering program after scoring 55% marks in PCM from Chhattisgarh board?
  3. Can I get any government college in Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 58% marks in 12th PCM?
  4. How to join Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering after scoring 54% marks in PCM from Delhi board
  5. How to get merit seat in Aeronautical Engineering in Hindustan College of Engineering after completing 12th with 85% marks in PCM
  6. List of engineering colleges along with their details offering B.Tech course with aeronautical and aerospace engineering stream? I have done 12th with 55% marks in PCM from Chhattisgarh board
  7. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  8. Any chance to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th with 51% and 38% in PCM group?
  9. Is it advisable to takeup NEET exam? What are the advantages?
  10. Percentage required to do Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 55% in 12th? What is their fee structure?
  11. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  12. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I appear for engineering after scoring 45.3% in PCM -- [New]
  15. Can I get admission in engineering after scoring 127 marks in PCM group in 12th?
  16. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
  17. Marks required in PCM and MHCET for admission to Aeronautical engineering?
  18. Am I eligible for engineering after scoring 40% in PCM in 12th standard?
28th August 2016, 09:15 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I takeup Aeronautical engineering after scoring 49% in PCM and overall 60%?

Aeronautical Engineering is a four-year undergraduate Engineering degree course. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream or three years Diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering course.

To get admission in Aeronautical Engineering course, you have to appear in National or State or University level engineering entrance examinations like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, EAMCET, KCET, BITSAT, VITEEE, etc.,. By qualifying the entrance examination, based on your examination rank, you will be called for counselling process and you will be allotted a seat in the college which you are eligible to get admission for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?