16th June 2012, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a call from Banks after scoring 122 in IBPS clerk? I am pursuing 4th B.Tech from CSE

sir,can i get a call from banks after scoring 122 in ibps clerks,i am persuiying 4th b.tech from cse.what can i axpect...

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk Exam after scoring 58% of marks in 12th Class and pursuing BA course?
  2. What are the chances to get a call from banks after scoring 156 marks in general category of IBPS?
  3. Which Questions will be asked in Interview for the position of Clerk in Banks?
  4. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech CSE?
  5. After scoring 154 marks in general category in IBPS CWE for clerical post can I have a chance for any call letter and jobs in any banks?
  6. Best books to prepare for IBPS Clerk Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the chances to get interview call after scoring 132 marks in IBPS clerk exam in general category?
  8. Can I expect an interview call from any bank after scoring 139 marks in IBPS clerk exam?
  9. Maths solved question papers of previous year for 4th semester exam of B.Tech(CSE)? -- [New]
  10. Can i apply for clerk exam or government bank after scoring 52% in 12th and while pursuing BBA specialized in Banking and Insurance from GGSIPU
  11. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  12. How to give IBPS clerk exam? Solutions for the same?
  13. Will I get my marks for IBPS Exam to rectify the mistakes?
  14. In how many banks can I apply after scoring 50% in graduation? Previous years IBPS PO score?
  15. From which Banks I can expect Interview call having secured 145 marks in IBPS Exam?
  16. How can I apply for government jobs after passing BCA? What is the procedure to apply for the same
  17. What is the eligibility for interviews of banks through IBPS clerk exam?
  18. Will I get a chance for next level after scoring 122 marks in IBPS clerical exam?
15th October 2015, 11:15 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a call from Banks after scoring 122 in IBPS clerk? I am pursuing 4th B.Tech from CSE

Earlier when Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection conducted common written exam in only one stage, 122 marks was not enough to get a call from any bank under IBPS. Now IBPS has two stages:

1. IBPS Preliminary stage.

2. IBPS mains stage.

3. Personal stage.

The preliminary stage is of one hour and consists of questions from English, aptitude, general intelligence and reasoning. When you clear this test, you are eligible to appear for the mains stage.

You can visit www.ibps.in for more details about latest pattern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?