6th March 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a chance for next level after scoring 122 marks in IBPS clerical exam?

i got 122 marks in IBPS clerical exam...will i get the chance for next level?? and i belongs to obc category

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a chance to get a call for interview after scoring 135 marks in IBPS CWE clerical entrance exam?
  2. Am I eligible for interview of IBPS clerical after scoring 139 marks in general category?
  3. After scoring 154 marks in general category in IBPS CWE for clerical post can I have a chance for any call letter and jobs in any banks?
  4. What are the chances to get a call from banks after scoring 156 marks in general category of IBPS?
  5. Will I be eligible for interview after scoring 138 marks in IBPS clerical exam?
  6. Is there any chance of getting a call letter by a candidate secured 157 marks in IBPS clerical exam?
  7. What are the chances to get selection in IBPS after scoring 147 marks in Clerical exam?
  8. is there any chance of getting a job after scoring 136 in IBPS clerical exam? I am a PWD candidate
  9. Can I get a call from Banks after scoring 122 in IBPS clerk? I am pursuing 4th B.Tech from CSE
  10. Reprint of application details for IBPS PO/Clerical
  11. What is the interview schedule of IBPS clerical exam? I have scored 140 marks
  12. Can I apply for recruitment for AP after scoring 120 marks in IBPS clerical exam? I belong to OBC category
  13. Any chance for admission with 122 marks in AIEEE?
  14. Can I appear in bank clerical interview after scoring 127 marks in IBPS exam? I belong to OBC category
  15. Eligibility for clerical jobs after post graduation in M.Com with 50% marks and having good computer knowledge? -- [New]
  16. Can I get Job in a Bank after scoring 116 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?
  17. What is the date of IBPS clerical online exam
  18. Major Eligibility criteria for Bank Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
7th March 2012, 12:31 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a chance for next level after scoring 122 marks in IBPS clerical exam?

From the previous academic year, IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) is conducting Common Written Exam for the recruitment of Clerical positions for 19 public sector banks. SBI and SBI Associate Banks will not come under this category.

IBPS Clerk Exam was conducted on 3 different dates of
27-11-2011
04-12-2011
11-12-2011

The result of this Exam has been recently announced. Candidates are also started receiving the score cards from IBPS.

The next phase in the selection procedure is Interview.

As you are being a candidate of OBC category, you need to score high in the written exam to get a call for the Interview from any of the 19 public sector banks.

Each and every bank will announce notification for the Interview by putting certain score in the IBPS Clerk Exam as the minimum eligibility criteria.

All the candidate who have scored more than the marks mentioned by the particular bank are eligible for the Interview procedure of that particular bank.

Having scored 122 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam, there is a less scope for you to be eligible for the Interview of any of the 19 public sector banks for the recruitment of clerks.

This is because of high number of people who have taken the exam and qualified in the exam.

It is expected that 20000 clerical positions are going to be fulfilled by this exam in 19 public sector banks.

But the number of candidates who have qualified in the exam are more than 5 lakhs.

So, cut off marks are going to be very high to appear for Interview.

If you had scored 150-160 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam, definitely, you would have been eligible for Interview of any of the public sector bank.

But with this score of 122 marks, you have to wait and see whether any bank will put this score less than this as the cut off to appear for Interview.

So, keep visiting the following website to know the updated information regarding IBPS Clerical Recruitment
http://www.bankexamsindia.com/
11th March 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get a chance for next level after scoring 122 marks in IBPS clerical exam?

who will get the higest marks in obc categary i ibps clerk exam and how many.
12th March 2012, 04:04 PM
masuka123

Eligibility :-

You should have min.60% in tenth OR min.60% in your Inter OR pass in degree from any recognized University of India.
Your age should be between 18-28 years
- For SC/ST it is 5 years relaxation
- For BC relaxation set as 3 years.
- For the PH candidates 10 years and ex-service-men 5years.

[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]Written Test Pattern::
[/COLOR]
->This exam will be of Objective type and Objective questions consists a total of 250 marks and should be written in 150 Mins.

The various components of written exam are as follows:

- Reasoning carries 50questions for 50marks
- English Language carries 50questions for 25marks
- Numerical Ability carries 50questions for 50marks
- General Awareness related to Banking Industry carries 50questions 50marks
- Computer Knowledge carries 50question 50marks[/COLOR]
2nd April 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 122 marks and i belong to the sc category cani get the job ....in anybank
6th April 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

sir,i got 123 marks in obc category,will i get a chance for an interview.
29th July 2012, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

What about the 123 marks scoring candidates of ibps clerk of st categories assam.Is there any chances of getting interview call.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?