17th January 2013, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

How to take IAS examination while in final year B.E?

i'm a final year B.E. student and i'm planning to take IAS examination so need a proper guidance. please help me out of this.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take IAS examination while in final year B.E?
  2. Am I eligible for IAS Exam having given final year Exams of BHMS?
  3. Can I appear for IAS Exam before commencement of final year of Engineering Examinations?
  4. Can a final year B.Tech. student apply for Civil Services Preliminary examination?
  5. How to study for IAS after passing B.Tech final year?
  6. Minimum salary of Chemical Engineering in India? Opportunities in Chemical Engineering? Which is the best field to opt in Chemical Engineering between Petroleum and Pharmaceuticals? Do Chemical Engineering have any opportunities?
  7. Details about IAS exam? How can I write IAS exam? I am doing final year B.E
  8. Will there be any possibility for me to become IAS Officer pursuing final year of ECE?
  9. Can I appear for IAS exam before commencement of B.Com final year results?
  10. How to become a collector after passing 10th exam?
  11. How can I join IAS after doing B.Com CS final year -- [New]
  12. How to become an IAS officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to start preparation for IAS? I am a BSc maths final year student
  14. Can I apply for IPS and IAS exam? I am a B.Com final year student
  15. Which subjects should I choose for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT?
  16. Am i eligible to sit in IAS or IPS exams? I'm 21 years old B.A final year student with subjects economics, and English literature.
  17. When will be the Preliminary Exam for IPS? Where to get application forms for IPS Preliminary Exam?
  18. What should I do to give IAS or UPSC exam? Am I eligible for the exam while my results are awaiting?
7th June 2013, 01:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take IAS examination while in final year B.E?

Selection process for civil services comprises of prelims exam, mains exam, and interview. In prelims, candidates can expect questions on mental ability and GK. In mains there will be 7 papers including the optional one. Exam preparations can be started after collecting detailed syllabus from the portal of UPSC. Graduates below 30 years can apply for IAS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?