23rd January 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Which is better B.Tech after diploma or B.Tech after 12th?

I am appearing for 10th exams in March . I want to do B.tech. Plz suggest which is the best way to do B.tech by doing polytechnic diploma and get lateral entry into B.tech 2nd year or after compleating intermediate and get into B.tech through eamcet.Plz reply early. With Regards--Harika.M.

30th June 2011, 09:29 AM

Default Re: Which is better B.Tech after diploma or B.Tech after 12th?

b.tech after 12th is better than b.tech after diploma.because it will save ur time as well as ur good placement.
30th June 2011, 04:31 PM
Sagar Keshari

after 12 b.tech is the best. because you are only allowed to give entrance exam only after 12.
22nd July 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

What is good b.com or polytechnic diploma?
24th July 2011, 07:33 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

You are asking better between B.Tech and Diploma.you can't compare Diploma from B.tech.

B.Tech is better than Diploma.Diploma student take admission in B.Tech because in Diloma there are no more job apportunity available for good job they join B.tech.

B.Tech from IIT college is best for engineering student.for admission in IIT college you have to scored 60% marks in 12th in Physics,Chemistry and maths.
IIT JEE entrance exam conducted for admission in IIT college.

Other entrance exam for admission in B.Tech college is AIEEE or RPET.by these entrance exam you can take admission in B.Tech college.

After passing diploma you have to take admission in B.Tech for good job.you can admission in Diploma after passing Diploma you can take direct admission in 2nd year of B.Tech without any entrance exam.

In B.Tech and Diplom various branches are available you can choose any one according to your intrest.
12th October 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi this is Boboi I m a student of polytecthnic.Can you tel how much percentage I have to score for B.tech and requeirement of documents
12th October 2011, 11:19 PM
g m bhagya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am appearing for 10th exams in March . I want to do B.tech. Plz suggest which is the best way to do B.tech by doing polytechnic diploma and get lateral entry into B.tech 2nd year or after compleating intermediate and get into B.tech through eamcet.Plz reply early. With Regards--Harika.M.
its better if you join B.TECH after 12th so that you can get the knowledge about mathematics .otherwise if you go through diploma you will fell difficulty in engineering
12th October 2011, 11:45 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Which is better B.Tech after diploma or B.Tech after 12th?

Quote:

B.Tech or Diploma

In my opinion..you should go for B.Tech after 12th as you shall be open to many top colleges through the engineering entrance exams but those colleges may not conduct lateral entry exams..

Moreover,even when you go for placements..the companies shall give the diploma holders..a lower priority than the 12th pass-outs because in most cases..the 12th pass-outs face the real competition..

So,i would strongly suggest you to go for B.Tech

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
4th January 2012, 03:14 PM
chiknichameli

B.Tech from IIT college is best for engineering student.for admission in IIT college you have to scored 60% marks in 12th in Physics,Chemistry and maths.
IIT JEE entrance exam conducted for admission in IIT college.
SOME entrance exam for admission in B.Tech college is AIEEE or RPET.by these entrance exam you can take admission in B.Tech college.After passing diploma you have to take admission in B.Tech for good job.you can admission in Diploma after passing Diploma you can take direct admission in 2nd year of B.Tech without any entrance exam.
22nd March 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

hi..
iam archana.iam pursuing diploma 3rd year in GIOE polytchnic.We are getting job oppurtunities in INTEL,ADP,VEDA IIT...so on...Is it better to do job in those companies or to do btech..?plz give me proper suggestion..eagerly waiting for ur reply
24th March 2012, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

hi..
iam archana.iam pursuing diploma 3rd year in GIOE polytchnic.We are getting job oppurtunities in INTEL,ADP,VEDA IIT...so on...Is it better to do job in those companies or to do btech..?some are saying qualification is needed so do btech and some are saying to do job in those companies...?and if we do job in those companies what are the posts given to us..?ur rply solves confusion for me and many students of our college..plz give me proper suggestion..we all are eagerly waiting for ur reply...plzz send rply as early as possible...
24th March 2012, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

hi..
iam archana.iam pursuing diploma 3rd year in GIOE polytchnic.We are getting job oppurtunities in INTEL,ADP,VEDA IIT...so on...Is it better to do job in those companies or to do btech..?some are saying to do job in those companies and some are saying to do btech since qualification is needed...and if we do job in those companies what are the posts given to us...?ur rply solves confusion for me and many students of our college...plz give me proper suggestion..we all are eagerly waiting for ur reply
28th March 2012, 12:37 AM
70abhi
Junior Member+

HI

basically diploma is a thing were you learn according only one subject ,but if you join B.tech then can leran plenty subjects .

if you have any family problems like then you can prefer job or else prefer for studies .

getting a job and earning money is very easy for you need to use your brain(talent).

when we know something only we will get good standard jobs .

better go for studies

in which stream your interested go through that automatically after some days better then this jobs you can be placed .

or else

prefer job what are the companies you have posted that are not bad companies but i to dont which standard of they may assign you .

ALL THE BEST
28th March 2012, 12:39 AM
70abhi
Junior Member+

HI

basically diploma is a thing were you learn according only one subject ,but if you join B.tech then can leran plenty subjects .

if you have any family problems like then you can prefer job or else prefer for studies .

getting a job and earning money is very easy for you need to use your brain(talent).

when we know something only we will get good standard jobs .

better go for studies

in which stream your interested go through that automatically after some days better then this jobs you can be placed .

or else

prefer job what are the companies you have posted that are not bad companies but i to dont which standard of they may assign you .

ALL THE BEST
16th May 2012, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission in bits pilani or other top engineering colleges after passing polytechnic diploma programme
27th May 2012, 01:08 AM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

according to me ,you should do b.tech after +2 because if you do b.tech after diploma than your base in maths become week in diploma than in b.tech you have to suffer with backlogs in mathematics
29th May 2012, 10:29 PM
climber
Senior Member+

Hi friend,

If you do it after diploma 3 years of diploma you will get admission in 2nd year of BE only if you get good marks in 3rd year of diploma ,if not then again you will have to take admission in first year BE and after diploma degree will be of 3 years.
But if you do it after 12th as per your marks in CET you will be able to choose any branch of engineering and the degree will be of 4 years.

Now i will suggest you to do degree after diploma.Since in diploma you study all technical subjects in 3 years and able to complete your degree with very good percentage.

Now it is your choice.

All the best..................
24th June 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i have got 150rank in ECET.
which are best colleges for me to join b.tech?
4th November 2013, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

does B tech means diploma

than what is b tech and wht is diploma?
12th November 2013, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
hi..
iam archana.iam pursuing diploma 3rd year in GIOE polytchnic.We are getting job oppurtunities in INTEL,ADP,VEDA IIT...so on...Is it better to do job in those companies or to do btech..?some are saying qualification is needed so do btech and some are saying to do job in those companies...?and if we do job in those companies what are the posts given to us..?ur rply solves confusion for me and many students of our college..plz give me proper suggestion..we all are eagerly waiting for ur reply...plzz send rply as early as possible...
it's depends upon the you
i think you know which is better to you.
16th February 2015, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

hi friends ,
i am pursing b.sc ist year after completed draftsman mech. (iti) but i am confuse what i shuld do for best engineering job diploma or b.tech and plz advise me i am 20 now . i am autocad teacher 2 year exp.
31st August 2015, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir
m pass 12th class in 2013 nd after it i have done iti in 2015.becose of my financial conditial is not good i can't do b.tech. but now i decided to do diploma. Is that better for me?? If yes, then wich diploma is good ? If no, then what can i do?? Plz reply must
29th September 2015, 09:34 PM
Silent work
Member+

Hello,
12th is not equivalent to diploma.

But in diploma you will get basic knowledge about engineering. Whereas in 12th you will get knowledge about science, maths, physics.

In diploma you will also gets knowledge about practicals.The half of syllabus of B.E is covered in diploma.

So after diploma B.E is not difficult. While the duration of B.E after 12th & after diploma is same. After diploma candidates are eligible for B.E by lateral entry.
25th July 2016, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Which option is better for carrier among pursuing diploma and then then do b.tech or pursuing dual diploma(dual degree) in mechanical engineering??
17th March 2017, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

B.Tech after Diploma is better choice. You will have better knowledge and confidence as your engineering skills starts from Diploma.
23rd June 2021, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

I'm doing diploma engineering. And i will do b.tech after diploma. Can anyone tell this is wright way or not ?
4th August 2021, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

After doing diploma, is there lateral entry for btech in iit college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?