13th August 2016, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan from Public Banks if my university is UGC certified but not AICTE approved?

Sir, I want to take admission in GLA university mathura which is a ugc certified institution, but not aicte, so can I get education loan from public banks?

Related Questions:
  1. Does UGC approved certificate of college is required for education loan?
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to do Certified Internet Expert program?
  3. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to do Certified Internet Expert program?
  4. Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak is approved by AICTE or not?
  5. Is AICTE approval necessary for educational loan?
  6. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University? -- [New]
  7. Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University?
  8. Is CMJ University approved by AICTE to provide Ph.D after M.Sc Biotechnology? Does it create any problem in placement?
  9. Is Maninmaniam Sundaranar University approved by AICTE UGC?
  10. Is Vinayaka University approved by UGC and AICTE for distance education
  11. Is Maninmaniam Sundaranar University approved by AICTE and UGC?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  13. Is Karnataka State open university AICTE UGC approved?
  14. Difference between Education Loan Schemes of Public Banks, Private Banks and Financial Institutes? Which is better among them?
  15. List of Public Sector Banks offering an Education Loan without checking academic records?
  16. Is Vinayaka University approved by UGC or AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Details of AICTE, UGC and DEC approved universities and colleges for Diploma in Electrical engineering? How can I get loan without visiting the bank?
  18. Is Manonmaniam Sundaranar University AICTE UGC approved?
15th August 2016, 10:44 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan from Public Banks if my university is UGC certified but not AICTE approved?

Education loan is offered to any candidate who has secured admission in any course in a Government recognised university. To apply for an education loan, you have to submit your admission letter as a proof that you have secured admission in a recognised university.

Education loans upto Rs. 4 lakhs are offered without any security and to get an education loan above Rs. 4lakhs and upto Rs. 7.5 lakhs, third party guarantee is to be provided to bank and for getting an education loan more than Rs. 7.5 lakh rupees, you have to submit Collateral security documents which is suitable to bank.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you are going to take admission in GLA University, Mathura which is UGC approved, so, you can apply for an education loan in any public bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?