8th August 2016, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Will it be good to do M.Tech in Information Security if I want to go in Teaching Profession?

Hello sir, actually I have done my BE in CSE and now I want pursue M.Tech. I want to add preferences.. So will it be good to do M.Tech in Information Security and I want to go in teaching profession..

15th August 2016, 10:38 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be good to do M.Tech in Information Security if I want to go in Teaching Profession?

If you are interested to make your career in teaching field then, it is best to pursue B.Ed course than M.Tech course. But, being a B.Tech candidate, you are not eligible to do B.Ed course.

You can also work as a Assistant Professor in Engineering colleges after completion of M.Tech in Information Security course. You will be eligible to get a job as a Assistant Professor in CSE or IT Engineering branches.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you have done B.E. CSE course from a Government recognised university and interested to make profession in teaching field, so, it is best to opt for M.Tech in Information Security.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?