14th November 2011, 07:33 AM
Unregistered

Can I get external admission for BA course having completed 12th class in the year of 1997?

If i am 12th passed student in 1997. Can i get external admission for BA

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get external admission in MBA in Pune University after completing B.A final year?
  2. Can I get admission in External 12th Commerce having a gap of 1 year after 10th?
  3. Possibility to get external admission for third year B.Com?
  4. What should be done to get the graduation certificate which I have not completed before?
  5. How to take admission in M.Com after passing B.Com this year
  6. Am I eligible to apply for LLB course in Gujarat if I have completed graduation with 52% from external?
  7. can I get external admission for MAC maths? I have completed BSc electronics
  8. Procedure to get admission for M.Com course after completion of B.Com course in the year of 1997?
  9. Can i get external admission for SYB.Com after completing F.Y.B.Com with ATKT -- [Most Discussed]
  10. In which month with the M.Com external admission start? Procedure and syllabus for the same?
  11. Can I go for campus interview after completing MBA external? Does MBA external has scope equal to normal MBA? Procedure to do external MBA?
  12. How to take admission in Pune for external B.E after completing diploma in electrical
  13. How to do M.Com Part I in external after completing B.Com from Saurashtra University? What is the procedure and syllabus?
  14. How to get admission for External MBA course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  15. How to do M.Com part I in external after completing B.Com from Saurashtra University
  16. How to get admission as an external student for 12th in Arts or Commerce? I have completed 10th 6 years back
  17. career
  18. Admission in external MCA is possible at Pune university for BCA holder from SNDT university? -- [New]
28th December 2011, 03:13 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get external admission for BA course having completed 12th class in the year of 1997?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If i am 12th passed student in 1997. Can i get external admission for BA
If you have qualified your +2 in the year 1997 and willing to resume your studies, you can definitely do that. Most of the universities offering regular classes might not consider you eligible for admission in their degree program because of the gap of years. So, the best place for students like you are:
IGNOU-Indira Gandhi National open University
SMU-Sikkim Manipal University

To know more about the universities, refer to their official website.
23rd June 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get external admission for BA course having completed 12th class in the year of 1997?

I have completed diploma in computer engineering . can I get external admission of BA second year.
2nd July 2013, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure of taking admission of ba external through pune university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?