29th December 2012, 03:59 PM
iqbal.shaikh010

Can I get job abroad after passing GATE exam?

Can i gate job abroad after passing gate exam...please give me the details

18th February 2013, 01:25 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get job abroad after passing GATE exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iqbal.shaikh010 View Post
Can i gate job abroad after passing gate exam...please give me the details
Dear,

GATE stands for graduate aptitude test for engineering. This is one of the highest level test for engineering students that enables them for various opportunities such as:
  1. Taking admission in top engineering colleges including IITs for M.tech course.
  2. Get eligible for junior research fellowship.
  3. Get shortlisted for different PSUs

But for this only qualifying or passing GATE is not enough, you need to have a good score and rank.
Some of the private companies also consider GATE score for their recruitment. Because of huge number of private engineering colleges opening in every city today the level of education in engineering is getting very low. So GATE is considered to be the measurement of skill of an engineer.

Although it has a great importance in India but it will not help you to fetch a good job in abroad. You can go abroad only while working in an MNC or applying to companies over there but GATE score will be of no importance there.

Best of luck!
11th June 2013, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my Integrated B.tech M.tech in Electrical Engg with 55% marks . Can i get a job in Electrical after clearing Gate??
7th November 2013, 04:05 AM
Unregistered

I AM BE HOLDER IN ELECTRICAL ENGG COMPLETED THE AGE 30YEARS. WHERE IS THE SCOPE AFTER QUALIFYING THE GATES.
12th July 2014, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

i want to go abroad for a job after my bsc biotech which competitive exam should i give ? please guide me
3rd May 2018, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Do I get a job in abroad without writing gate exam? What are all the procedures to get job in abroad?
20th December 2020, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED B.E. SUPPOSE IF I GOT GOOD SCORE IN GATE EXAMINATION 2021 CAN I GET FOREIGN JOB BY GATE SCORE. I DO KNOW CLEAR IDEA ABOUT IT. PLRASE GIVE SOME GUIDELINES
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?