2nd September 2012, 10:16 PM
pallavich23

Can I get a job after completion of B.Tech? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year ECE with 80%

i am pursuing my B.Tech 3rd year E.C.E with 80% upto now. can i get job after completion of my b.tech or i want to join in m.tech for having the best result..in job

Related Questions:
  1. How to get job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE?
  2. How can I get into government jobs after completion of B.Tech (ECE)?
  3. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  4. How should I get into ISRO pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE and having good academic result in 10th and 12th class? When will be the Exam conducted for this? Whey ISRO will take B.Tech students?
  5. What are the job opportunities after giving GATE exam in the public and private sector? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE in 3rd year
  6. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which course is better after completion of B.Tech?
  8. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  9. How to do summer internship after 6th semester? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE
  10. Discontinued B.Tech in 3rd year, can I get any job?
  11. Job Opportunities in Indian Army after completion of B.Tech in ECE?
  12. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  13. Which Companies I can prefer for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE stream?
  14. Job opportunities after B.Tech in Railway and information about the entrance exam with syllabus?
  15. Can I get a job after completion of B.Tech? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year ECE with 80%
  16. Eligibility to pursue Internship in Nokia Siemens, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  17. Can I be eligible for a job in IBM company after scoring 63% in 10th and 68% in Intermediate
  18. How can I get a job in BHEL after my B.Tech?
6th August 2013, 01:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job after completion of B.Tech? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year ECE with 80%

B.Tech degree with a minimum of 80% marks is enough to find a job in public or private sector. You can participate in campus placement conducted by MNC like Infosys, Accenture, TCS, or Wipro. GATE qualified candidates with adequate marks in B.Tech, can join with PSU such as BHEL, BEL, and BPCL. You can join defense by qualifying CDS exam or through technical entry scheme. M.Tech degree is suitable for candidates interested in teaching or in research related jobs. Otherwise B.Tech degree with this much marks is enough to find a rewarding job.
7th August 2013, 04:10 PM
Somuramu

Default Re: Can I get a job after completion of B.Tech? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year ECE with 80%

yes you can get the job but the more than CGPA they consider the exams of interview,communication skills .if you have interested in teaching are researching you can do the mtech after qualified in the GATE exam.

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?