30th April 2018, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I get MA(History) admission with 45% in Graduation?

Hello everyone, I have completed my Graduation with 45% marks. I have done BA in History. Now, I want to do MA in History, so with this percentage I am eligible to apply for MA admission? Kindly let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 59% in Post Graduation and 44% in Graduation?
  2. Is it possible for me to get admission for graduation when having 21 years of gap after 10th?
  3. After graduation in B.Com in which year can I take admission?
  4. I have done 12th after completing graduation, is it possible to get admission in 3 years of LLB course after graduation?
  5. Can I do Hospital Management course having backlogs in B.Com course?
  6. After graduation in which year of CS should I take admission and what is the date of admission for the course?
  7. Can I join B.Ed course having scored 48% in Graduation? What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to do B.Ed course after graduation?
  8. Can I do graduation again to improve the graduation percentage in Delhi University?
  9. Can I do Ph.D in Physics if I have opted biology in intermediate?
  10. Eligibility of B.Ed course after completing graduation with 48.44%? When is the schedule of B.Ed admission?
  11. What is the process of getting admission in graduation?
  12. Qualification needed for Post Graduate Diploma courses?
  13. Eligibility for MDU admission after completing graduation with 49.25% and awaiting post graduation results?
  14. Am I eligible to take admission for B.Ed after completion of BA Political science graduation?
  15. Procedure to get admission in MA in psychology -- [New]
  16. Can I do CFA if I have backlogs in my B.Tech. ? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible for me to get admission for CS course in my final year of graduation?
  18. After graduation in which year should I take admission and what is the date of admission for company secretary course?
23rd May 2018, 12:20 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get MA(History) admission with 45% in Graduation?

Yes you can apply for MA in History after completing graduation from 45% marks.
You can get admission after clearing entrance test as well as through direct admission also.
You can change your stream also there will be no any objection.
25th May 2018, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get MA(History) admission with 45% in Graduation?

I am a teacher in government service.My degree is in physics(62 percent).I wish to do Msc in my subject.Is any Msc physics distant course in IGNOU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?