26th April 2018, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I get promoted to 5th semester with 5 backlogs in BTech 4th semester?

Respected Sir, I am a 2nd year student of BTech course. But unfortunately I have 5 backlogs in my 4th semester. In this case I am eligible to get promoted to 5th semester or not? Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go to 5th semester after having 3 backlogs in 3rd semester and not attending practicals in 4th semester?
  2. Whether am I eligible to pursue 5th semester if there are backlogs in 3rd and 4th semesters of Diploma?
  3. Will I face any difficulty in Campus recruitment after clearing backlogs?
  4. Chance of getting promoted to 5th semester for Diploma Electrical student who got backlog in all subjects?
  5. Is there any difficulty to get job for BTech(ECE) 5th semester student with 2 backlogs? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  7. What kind of job will I get after my B.Com degree -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Should I change college to study correspondence CSE 5th semester being a BTech regular student?
  9. How should I become a Bank PO if i am a final year mechanical engineering student
  10. Possibility to get admission in 5th semester in IGNOU for a BA General 4th semester regular candidate?
  11. Can I get an Education Loan while having 6 backlogs in B.Tech 1st year?
  12. Course duration and expenses of BS(Marine Engineering) in R.L. Institute of Nautical Sciences?
  13. Will I face problems attending campus placements if I have 2 backlogs in my 5th semester?
  14. When should I start coaching for GATE exam(5th or 7th semester)?
  15. Can I complete my Graduation (BBM) from Karnataka if I discontinued after the 4th semester with backlogs?
  16. Can I move from 4th to 5th semester if I have 3 back subjects?
  17. Procedure to appear for arrear papers
  18. Can I get a good job after clearing backlogs in 3rd or 5th semester? I am a 2nd year civil engineering student

23rd May 2018, 11:41 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get promoted to 5th semester with 5 backlogs in BTech 4th semester?

Promoting to next semester varies from university to university.

In AKTU, Lucknow, if you fulfill the required credits for a particular year, then you will be promoted for next semester. Otherwise, there will be Year Back and you won't be able to go in next semester.

In Universities like Savitribai Phule Pune University, you will have to clear all backlogs of the current year, then only you will be promoted to next semester.

So, it depends on university in which you are studying. You can contact to your teachers or seniors for more information regarding this.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?