29th May 2015, 08:11 PM
ks ambika

Can I get science stream after scoring 7.8 CGPA?

can i get science stream after scoring 7.8 cgpa pls tell me i have scored 8 in maths and science subjects

30th May 2015, 04:50 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get science stream after scoring 7.8 CGPA?

Yes , you are eligible to get the science stream after scoring 7.8 CGPA . As the score is average but it will be difficult to get the admission in the best schools where stream are provided on the basis of 10th CGPA.

But still there are large number of schools where you are eligible for the science stream. Also many schools conducts the entrance test for the admission. So you can apply for it.

If you are interested in science stream then take admission in any schools as all of them have same syllabus and the final examination is conducted by the board only.
30th May 2015, 07:55 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get science stream after scoring 7.8 CGPA?

It totally depends on the school to school but usually as per my knowledge you can easily get admission in any school in science stream but few of schools are provided admission on the basis of 10th Board results while few of them have their own entrance test for better information visit the school and buy a prospectus of the school because each and every details about the school is mentioned in the prospectus

If some school denies you to provide admission then don't be upset and can't change the stream because take the stream which you wants not which they provides you in that case you can try in some more schools may be they will provide you admission, I would like to suggests you contact to the school in which you have personal contacts because they can adjust you and you will never face any kind issue
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?