25th May 2012, 07:56 PM
abhinandan sharma knp

How to join Indian Forest Service after scoring 6.8 CGPA in 10th exam? Which stream should I choose? I want to take science

Sir I have got 6.8 cgpa in my 10th exam. I want to go indian forest service.
which strem should I choose???? i want to take science.
plese sir help???

27th May 2012, 08:31 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Forest Service after scoring 6.8 CGPA in 10th exam? Which stream should I choose? I want to take science

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinandan sharma knp View Post
Sir I have got 6.8 cgpa in my 10th exam. I want to go indian forest service.
which strem should I choose???? i want to take science.
plese sir help???
To be eligible to join the Indian Forest Services, you may pursue your higher studies in any of the following discipline:
  • Forestry
  • Agriculture
  • Engineering
In order to pursue graduation in any of the discipline mentioned above, one must belong to science stream and should have any of the following subject combination in the higher secondary level:
  • Physics, Chemistry and Biology for Bachelors Degree program in Forestry as well as for Bachelors Degree in Agriculture.
  • Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for Engineering in any discipline.

Since your ultimate goal is to be a part of Indian Forest Services, you must try to pursue your higher studies in Forestry instead of Agricultural Sciences or Engineering, though they too will make you eligible for the job. After completion of Bachelors Degree program, you will have to write an entrance examination known as IFS Exam and is conducted by Union Public Service Commission. Since you have got a long way to go for that, first of all you need to concentrate on your Higher Secondary level as one should always take one step at a time.
30th June 2012, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Forest Service after scoring 6.8 CGPA in 10th exam? Which stream should I choose? I want to take science

i want to become IFS. what stream should i take ? i want to take arts.
16th July 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir Can you guide me in Indian Forest Service preparation. Can you refer me some book for GK, English , physics and Chemistry.
6th August 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

wich strem should I take to become IFS
27th May 2013, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to take B.Com and M.Com so after 10th what stream should i take i got 6.8 CGPA please help fast sir
11th June 2013, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I have scored 86 percentage in 10th which group i want to choose to become an ifs offier replay me soon I am wanting for ur ans and which degree to choose in foresty sir
2nd December 2013, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

If i take Arts will it help me to become a forest officer?
9th April 2014, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

hi sir I have scored 6.2 CGPA in 10th can i able or eligible for join Indian Forest Service
5th February 2015, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Sir my chemistry and physics is very week and i am interested in indian forest service and i am in 10th class now so what to do now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?