5th July 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get software job after graduation? I have scored 58.75% in BSc computers

I have 58.75 percent in BSc Comp Sc,i want to enter software field,are there any option for me ,can i join small companies,since i have low percentage

18th July 2013, 11:35 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I get software job after graduation? I have scored 58.75% in BSc computers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 58.75 percent in BSc Comp Sc,i want to enter software field,are there any option for me ,can i join small companies,since i have low percentage
Hi,

No problem, you can enter software field even with less percentage all you require is knowledge knowledge. I repeated knowledge for the second time deliberately because that is what the most important aspect to sustain in software field.

Yeah you are right at the beginning you will have to settle down with small companies because of poor academics. As I told earlier knowledge is everything after gaining a bit of experience say, 2 yrs. You can play with companies demanding salary what you want and position what you are looking for.

Software field facilitates the skilled person very well. Acquire skills through coaching centers. There are some very good coaching centers throughout India for software training. Get groomed by them. Choose the domain you want to work and choose the profile you want. Tester, Developer, and anything.

Gain experience day by day. Don't repeat the mistakes while searching for jobs. Don't believe any fraudulent consultancies because due their cheating you may completely loose interest on the software field itself. So, be aware there are many threats ahead you. Be wise. Be selective. Show the world who you are and who you can be.

Get hands on experience and try experimenting in software field. There are lot more things to talk about but what is the fun if everything is said by some one. Research and find out what you can really do in this world.

Good Luck. Best wishes
Regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?