13th August 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I give AFCAT exam in August? I am a 3rd year engineering student

now i am in third year engineering. can i give afcat 2013 exam in august 2013. also i am 20 years old

24th September 2012, 10:53 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give AFCAT exam in August? I am a 3rd year engineering student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
now i am in third year engineering. can i give afcat 2013 exam in august 2013. also i am 20 years old
AFCAT stands for Air force common admission test and this examination is conducted by IAF every year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your Bachelor degree course with minimum 60% marks, final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for this examination.

So, when you are pursuing your final year degree course then you are eligible for AFCAT Examination, this year examination was already completed and if you are interested then apply for this examination next time, when the notification published it will be updated in the official website.

This examination is conducted for these three Branches namely,

=> Flying Branch
=> Technical Branch
=> Ground duty Branch

If you have study Maths and Physics as a compulsory subjects in your Intermediate examination and must have scored minimum 60% marks in your graduation then you can apply for Flying Branch and your age should between 19 to 23 years.

For Technical Branch, your age should between 18 to 28 years and must have completed Graduation in Mechanical or Electronics.

For Ground duty Branch you have to complete your graduation in any discipline or must have completed from commerce subject. Your age should between 20 to 23 years.

So, please wait for next notification and then apply for this examination for more details check IAF Official website.

careerairforce.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?