25th April 2013, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for AFCAT entrance exam? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student

Hiii... My name is Kuhan walia, iam a student of b.tech 3rd yr. I have got 59.6 percent in +2 nd i
want to give an etrance of AFCAT 2014 after b.tech. I want to opt for a
technical branch. Plz tell me am i elligible to appear in this
entrance test.?

6th April 2014, 10:30 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible for AFCAT entrance exam? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hiii... My name is Kuhan walia, iam a student of b.tech 3rd yr. I have got 59.6 percent in +2 nd i
want to give an etrance of AFCAT 2014 after b.tech. I want to opt for a
technical branch. Plz tell me am i elligible to appear in this
entrance test.?
AFCAT :- Air force Common Admission Test. This Examination conducted by Indian Air Force and this examination held twice in a year during the month of August . The AFCAT having three major branches such as ,

-Flying branch
-Technical branch and
-Ground Duty branch.

Eligibility criteria for AFCAT Examination :-

>>> For Flying Branch :- You should be qualified in bachelor of Engineering ( or ) Bachelor of Technology with 60% percentage of marks from recognized university . You should be 19 years to 23 years .

>>> For Technical Branch :- You should be qualified in Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering course with 60% percentage of marks from recognized university . Your age should be 18 years to 28 years .

>>> For Ground Duty Branch :- You should be qualified in bachelor degree or Master degree in science stream with 60% percentage of marks from recognized university . your age should be 20 years to 27 years .
14th May 2014, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for AFCAT entrance exam? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student

i am in be 3rd year. can i appear in afcat 2 2014? by the time the exams are held i will be in final year hence eligible but during application i will still in 3rd year so not able to provide all necessary marks related details.
31st August 2014, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for AFCAT entrance exam? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?