20th June 2012, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Bank PO position having scored 55% in BE and 45% in 12th Class being a candidate from SC category?

i am having B.E aggregate of 55% & my 12th is 45%
i am belonging SC caste so can i apply for PO bank post?
so i kingly request to reply this question as soon as possible..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for bank PO/clerk exam after scoring 48.67% in graduation and 51.66% in 12th class
  2. Am I eligible for the position of PO in SBI and other public sector banks having scored 51% in 12th class and an aggregate of 60% in Graduation being a candidate from Open category?
  3. Can I apply for Bank PO Exams being a candidate having scored 56% in 10th, 67.8% in 12th and 59.25% in Graduation?
  4. Can I apply for bank clerk exam being a candidate? I have scored 59% in 10th and 56% in 12th class
  5. Can I apply for Bank Clerk Exams being a candidate having scored 58.50% in 10th and 45% in 12th Class?
  6. Can I fill forms for Clerk position of any bank being a candidate having secured 44% in 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I apply for the position of Clerk having scored 61% in 10th and 53.4% in 12th class?
  8. Can I apply for Bank Job having scored 115 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam but not scored 50% in 12th class and BA course?
  9. Qualifications required to write Group Exams? Are first year engineering students eligible for the exam?
  10. Am I eligible for SBI Clerk Exam having scored 56% of marks in 12th Class being a candidate from General category?
  11. How to apply for PO exam after scoring 54.96% in my graduation
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Government Jobs as Bank POs and Clerks having scored 55% in 10th, 66% in Intermediate and 47% in Graduation being a candidate from BC-E category?
  13. Am I eligible for AIEEE being a candidate having secured 57% in 12th class and 49% in PCM with OBC category?
  14. Am I eligible to give Bank PO Exam after scoring 58% in 12th Class and 80.16% in Graduation? Can a candidate who scored 45% in 12th and 53% in Graduation be eligible to give this Exam?
  15. ICSE students are eligible for CPMT or not? -- [New]
  16. How to get a Government Job in Bank being a candidate having scored 62% of marks in 12th Class and pursuing B.Com Honors? List of Reference Books to prepare for these Exams?
  17. What is the qualification and height needed for clerk?
  18. Am I eligible to appear for AIEEE to get admission into NITs having scored 56% in 12th class and 46% in PCM being a candidate from SC category?
20th June 2012, 01:56 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank PO position having scored 55% in BE and 45% in 12th Class being a candidate from SC category?

Irrespective of your category and irrespective of the percentage of marks that you scored in your BE, you are eligible to apply for Bank PO positions.

Why because, the minimum academic qualification that is required for the candidate to be eligible for Bank PO Exams is by completion of Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university.

But, check yourself whether you meet the required age criteria to be eligible for Bank PO Exams or not.

Here it is,
-A candidate of General category should be in the age group of 21-30 years.
-Relaxation is there in upper age limit upto 3 years for the candidates of OBC category.
-For the candidates of SC/ST category, relaxation is there in upper age limit upto 5 years.

The selection procedure for Bank PO Jobs is by
-Written Exam
-Interview

The written exam consists of questions from the following categories
-Reasoning
-Quantitative Aptitude
-General Awareness
-General English
-Computer knowledge

One should have to secure minimum qualifying marks in each of the categories of the written exam to get through written test.

From the previous year, IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) is conducting common written exam for the recruitment of PO positions for 19 public sector banks.

Have good preparation for this exam and crack it.

For updated information on this exam, I suggest you to visit
http://ibps.in/
20th June 2012, 02:34 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank PO position having scored 55% in BE and 45% in 12th Class being a candidate from SC category?

Hai,

Yes friend you are eligible to apply Bank PO(Probationary Officer) exam. The educational qualification and age requirements are given below please check all details.

Eligibility criteria:-

The candidate should be complete graduation in any stream from a recognised university.

Final year persuing candidates are also eligible to apply this exam.

The candidate should be a citizen of india.

Age criteria:-

The age limits should be in between 21 years to 30 years,

3 years upper age relaxation for OBC candidates,

5 years upper age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

Selection process:-

Written examination,

Personal interview.

Syllabus for written exam:-

General english,

General awareness,

Quantitative aptitude,

Logical reasoning,

Computer knowledge.

For more details visit following website
www.ibps.in

All the best.
20th June 2012, 10:02 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Bank PO eligibility criteria:-

The main eligibility criteria for the same is that you need to be a graduate in any discipline from a rezognized university.

You should try to maintain minimum 55% at graduation level and that your age should be between 21-30 years. The upper age limit is 35 for SC category.

Exam pattern of po exam:- reasoning 50 marks, quantitative aptitude 50 marks, general awareness 50 marks, general english 50 marks and computer knowledge 50 marks.

For more information log onto this website:- www.ibps.in
29th September 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Bank PO position having scored 48% in Graduation and 66% in MCA Class being a candidate from SC category?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?