11th January 2012, 09:30 PM
Gotiya Patel

Information about Maharashtra CET? How to apply for this exam?

give me all the informations about maharashtra CET.and tell me how to apply for this examination for gujarat state students who studied in 12th science? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get the information like eligibility criteria, application forms availability and exam centers etc regarding CET Maharashtra?
  2. Information about CET in AP? Can I apply for CET in AP after having a domicile in Maharashtra?
  3. One who is not a domicile of Maharashtra can apply for MH-CET 2016? -- [New]
  4. Whether I will be considered a Maharashtra State Candidate for MH CET engineering exam?
  5. How may I appear in CET exam? Do I need to fill form as outside Maharashtra or Inside Maharashtra? I'm having domicile certificate of Mahrashtra
  6. Information about B.Ed CET exam of Maharashtra?
  7. Details Maharashtra LAW CET 2015
  8. Can I apply for MHT CET if I am not a domicile or 12th passed student of Maharashtra?
  9. How can a candidate of Andhra, Write CET exam of Medicine in Maharashtra?
  10. Can a student of CBSE whose father is central government employee appear in MH CET 2016?
  11. How to apply for Maharashtra CET exam?
  12. CET forms for Maharashtra for Maharashtra domicile student, appeared 12th standard outside Maharashtra?
  13. What score in MAH CET required to be selected in maharashtra college? fee structure through MAH CET? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can a B.E graduate from Maharashtra do M.Tech by filling PG-CET form from Maharashtra? Is there possibilities of getting government seats for M.Tech in Maharashtra?
  15. Difference between Maharashtra CET and ASSO CET? Is MHT CET for engineering and Asso cet for Medical?
  16. Can I apply for MHT-CET having passed 10th class from Maharashtra and 12th class from outside Maharashtra having Domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  17. Possibility to appear in Maharashtra CET to study BPT for PCM student? Colleges with fee expenses?
  18. How and when to apply for CET(B.Ed)? List of colleges along with their admission procedure in Aurangabad for B.Ed?
25th January 2012, 06:12 PM
krithika.mm

Default Re: Information about Maharashtra CET? How to apply for this exam?

All the details regarding Maharashtra CET will be available on the following site:
http://www.entrancei.com/RelatedExam...igibility.html

All the best!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?