9th September 2012, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Can I give CSE exam after doing BCA?

i have done the b.c.a i want to ask that can i give the exam with cse exam plzzz reply.

16th September 2012, 11:21 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give CSE exam after doing BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have done the b.c.a i want to ask that can i give the exam with cse exam plzzz reply.
I think you want to know more information about CSE(Civil services examination). Well After completing your BCA course you are eligible to apply for this examination, this examination is only for those who are interested to become IAS/IPS Officer.

If you have completed your B.com course then you are eligible for CSE Examination next year.

The notification of this examination is published soon next year in February in the employment Newspaper or in the official UPSC website. After publishing the notification online registration will be started soon. You have to fill the application form online only.

Your age should between 21 to 30 years to apply for this examination.

The examination is conducted in these two parts and you have to passed in each one of the examination.

=> preliminary exam(CSAT)
=> Main examination

Firstly you have to apply for the preliminary examination and this examination objective and there is negative marking also. If you cracked this examination, then you are eligible for Main examination. Preliminary examination is for all candidates, but Those who passed in preliminary are eligible for Main examination, You have to choose optional subjects for Main examination.

Please prepared well for this examination as per the syllabus, You can also join some good coaching if you face any problem to study yourself. The syllabus is available in the official website, please check the official website for more details about this examination.

http://www.upsc.gov.in
16th September 2012, 11:31 PM
brijeshmk

yes, I give cse exam after completion of B.C.A. , because it is more impronant after B.C.A. for getting good knowledge.
17th September 2012, 12:02 AM
kunalvermakv

with cse you need to be specific what exam if you refer to gate . then you can't.
17th September 2012, 02:08 AM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

If you have completed your B.com course then you are eligible for CSE Examination next year.

The notification of this examination is published soon next year in February in the employment Newspaper or in the official UPSC website. After publishing the notification online registration will be started soon. You have to fill the application form online only.

Your age should between 21 to 30 years to apply for this examination.

The examination is conducted in these two parts and you have to passed in each one of the examination.

=> preliminary exam(CSAT)
=> Main examination

Firstly you have to apply for the preliminary examination and this examination objective and there is negative marking also. If you cracked this examination, then you are eligible for Main examination. Preliminary examination is for all candidates, but Those who passed in preliminary are eligible for Main examination, You have to choose optional subjects for Main examination.
17th September 2012, 02:46 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

Yes , absolutely you can give the civil services examination after completing your BCA , but you must have to consider the following carefully :

* You must have completed your graduation from any recognized college/university.

* Your age must lie in between 21-30 years.

* You must have Indian Nationality.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?