3rd April 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I give entrance exam of IIT after diploma in EC? Can I get direct 2nd year admission?

now i am in last semester of diploma in ec
can i give entrance exam of iit after diploma in ec?
after diploma in ec may i get admission in the 2nd year of degree ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can diploma pass out student get admission in IIT directly in second year? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can Polytechnic diploma holder give the entrance exam for IIT JEE?
  3. How to join IIT after passing 2nd year diploma?
  4. How to get admission in B.E after doing diploma 3 years course? Any entrance exam which I have to answer? Can I get direct admission to B.E 2nd year?
  5. Is it worth taking admission in IITs for direct 2nd year admission? Procedure to take admission?
  6. What is better, Diploma or 12th? What are the advantages of doing diploma+degree over 12th+degree? Does IIT offer direct 2nd year entry to diploma holders?
  7. How can a diploma(Mechanical Engineer) graduate take admission(in 2nd year) in IIT colleges?
  8. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma in civil after passing HSC exam from maharashtra?
  9. Possibility to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Chemical for 12th candidate with 48.15%? -- [New]
  10. Procedure to take admission in direct 2nd year Diploma in maharashtra after 12th PCM?
  11. Is it possible to get direct admission to 2nd year for B.Tech in IIT?
  12. Is it possible for me to get direct admission to 2nd year diploma course if I am dropped out from 12th?
  13. Direct 2nd year B.Tech in VIT after Diploma? Is there any problem for Diploma holder to study Abroad?
  14. Is there any opportunity for diploma holder to take admission in 2nd year? I have completed diploma course
  15. Detailed information about direct 2nd year diploma admission? I am studying in diploma ENTC trade
  16. Can I go for 2nd year of IIT JEE college after passing my diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  17. How to get admission direct 2nd year of B.E after passing diploma in IT with 73%?
  18. List of colleges in which I can get direct 2nd year admission in B.Architect after Diploma?
10th August 2011, 08:35 AM
sachin200792

Default Re: Can I give entrance exam of IIT after diploma in EC? Can I get direct 2nd year admission?

Yes, you can give the entrance exam of IIT JEE and after your last semester you can take admission also. since according to the eligibility criteria the candidates must have passed class 12th or equivalent exam or may be appearing for it can apply for the entrance exam.

But you will not be able to take admission in the second year of your academics whichever branch you opt to complete your graduation in engineering.
15th August 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give entrance exam of IIT after diploma in EC? Can I get direct 2nd year admission?

i am in diploma e.c. And can i give entrance exam of iit? Can i enter in 2nd year?
10th September 2011, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

question of exam in IIT after diploma & inter is same
6th November 2011, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

i have given iit two times previously after 12 ,and now i am doing diploma in industrial electronics can aplly for iitjee again after my diploma?
10th November 2011, 10:54 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear,
Yes, you can give the entrance exam of IIT JEE and after your last semester you can take admission also. since according to the eligibility criteria the candidates must have passed class 12th or equivalent exam or may be appearing for it can apply for the entrance exam.
22nd December 2011, 09:24 PM
chint123

you can give the entrance exam of IIT JEE and after your last semester you can take admission also. since according to the eligibility criteria the candidates must have passed class 12th or equivalent exam or may be appearing for it can apply for the entrance exam.
But you will not be able to take admission in the second year of your academics
26th April 2012, 02:28 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you can apply for the entrance exam.
But you will not be able to take admission in the second year of your academicsyou can take admission also. since according to the eligibility criteria the candidates must have passed class 12th or equivalent exam or may be appearing for it can apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?