28th June 2016, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Is GRE exam mandatory for doing masters in abroad?

Is GRE is compulsory for masters in abroad?and what subject i choose in m.tech in e.c.? Can you please provide me the right details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the information soon as possible. Thanks!

28th June 2016, 04:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is GRE exam mandatory for doing masters in abroad?

No, it is not mandatory to appear in GRE examination for doing Master's in Abroad. GRE score is required only for getting admission in US universities. You can get admission in Master's degree in Abroad Universities on basis of English Language Proficiency examinations like TOEFL/ IELTS. So, if you wish to pursue your higher studies i.e., Master's degree courses in US, you need to appear in GRE examination else, it is not required.
28th June 2016, 06:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is GRE is compulsory for masters in abroad?and what subject i choose in m.tech in e.c.? Can you please provide me the right details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the information soon as possible. Thanks!
No, the GRE is not mandatory for studying Master’s degree in abroad. You can also study the course without GRE also. You can get admission to many universities in Europe without GRE also. So it is not mandatory, but it will be helpful for you to get admission in the universities abroad. There are many educational consultants are admitting students without GRE also. So it is not mandatory to clear GRE for studying Master’s Degree in abroad.
28th June 2016, 07:52 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Graduate Record Examination(GRE) is compulsory for doing master in USA.

In some countries like Canada,Australia,Europe GRE is an optional exam.In these countries IELTS or TOEFL is compulsory.

List of various specializations in M.Tech(E.C.E) -

*Communication Systems
*Embedded Systems and VLSI Systems
*Signal Processing and Image Processing

These are the top branches most of the students are opting for.
29th June 2016, 12:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, GRE exam is mandatory for masters course in Abroad.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests

GRE exam Pattern:-

The GRE exam is conducted in three sections

Section I:-

1) Verbal Reasoning
i) Reading Comprehension
ii) Text Completion
iii) Sentence Equivalence

Section II:-

1) Quantitative Reasoning

Section III:-

1) Analytical Writing Assessment
i) Issue-Task essay
ii )Argument-Task essays
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?