11th August 2014, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I give improvement exam after doing graduation(B.A Hindi)?

I have done my graduation(B.A.-Hindi) in 2012.Can I give any improvement exam????

12th August 2014, 08:22 AM
Manoj Kumar Badoniya

Default Re: Can I give improvement exam after doing graduation(B.A Hindi)?

Ya of course dear definitely you may study further and can apply for various PG degrees, Diploma and Certificate Programs also because you will be graduated after completing your graduation and that does not matter what stream you chosen because there are many chances to go further in the study of any stream so do not worry, below I have suggested some views and useful programs for you that you may really enjoy in your study life and get a good career after...

1. You have completed your graduation in Hindi as major subject then first of you all you should find out any good university of literature because Hindi language belongs to literature family then get admission in MA - Masters of Application and prefer Hindi as major subject in MA then that would be really good and better for you to generate new opportunities in your career.

After MA you may appear for UGC - NET - National Eligibility Test which is only conducted for those who wants to make their career in teaching stream and have good image in the world of education and information

If you qualify that test then you may get a good job in govt. School, Colleges and in privates too and that may be a good option for you.

While MA you may get some certificate of diploma in Computer Literacy that will be additional and enhance your knowledge including qualification and there is no particular demand of any subject to get admission in computer diploma and certificate programs.

While this you may also complete B.Ed means Bachelors of Education or D.Ed - Diploma in Education and both of these programs will help you a lot in making your career better under State or Central Govt.

Thank you
8th July 2015, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give improvement exam after doing graduation(B.A Hindi)?

Can i give improvement exam because i m graduate with 57% in b.a in 2015. I have done my b.a but i am very unsatisfy for ly result. I want to increase my marks in b.a. please guide me that how i can increase my marks in b.a.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?